a kiss of my death | Teen Ink

a kiss of my death

By vail09 SILVER, Austell, Georgia
vail09 SILVER, Austell, Georgia

*love is not lost just simpily forgotten*

i couldnt belive it!! i stared at him with disbelife...i had to be dreaming a nightmare...but i wasnt..there he sat passed out with his wrist covered in blood with a bottle of alcohol next to him. i thought we were over it all! it was only yesterday he was smiling at me with a promising look as he left to work.."ill be back tommarro to come see you i promise." well i waited and waited eventually falling asleep. i awoke to sense of evil and walked down stairs only to find my love in a corner dead from a slit to the neck and wrist...i try to scream but cant crying enough to drown myself in tears. through gasping breaths i manage to whisper "tonight my love ill join you...tonight i die without saying good bye...tonight i kiss the lips of my final end.._she stabs herself with he body falling over his in the dark corner with blood on the floor_

well. it came from my dream i had..also inspired by music..the thespian by alesana (great band) and because sometimes this is how i can see things end with my spouse and i...