Legend | Teen Ink

Legend

My family is the most legendary family I know. It goes back generations and generations. In fact it was my great, great, great, great, great, great grandpa. He was bitten like many others by the great count chocula. We are also well known for our acting in movie’s, ironically vampire movies. My blood is mixed enough with human blood to were I don’t get near the full affects of having vampire blood in me. I am still pretty ridiculously strong. I don’t think it has anything to do with my vampire blood but I got to say I am damn good looking.

Its not as easy as you might think to survive in this world as a vampire. It was very difficult for my ancestors. They had to kill people for there blood and its not like they could stop themselves because they needed it to survive. When there’s people that always end up missing in one area people start to get suspicious. I mean even way back then they had investigators and detectives, but if they ever found any of my ancestors they usually just sucked their blood too.

But it was still nice for my relatives because we were wealthy. Because of are acting of course and whatever cash the people had on them when they killed them. We are a very violent family. I killed a man once but that is beside the point. Vampires are naturally good with the ladies. I think I still got that little part of vampire in me. The ladies just cant keep there hands off of me. Not that I blame them or anything because I am pretty frieken sexy. You know what I am talking about. Well I am part black no thanks to count chocula. Not to mention because of him I can’t stop eating his delicious count chocula cereal. Really my family history doesn’t affect me that much but I still think its pretty cool that I have such an amazing family legend. You might think I am making some of this up but no it is all for real. Girl you just have to believe me. Well I think I am going to have to leave because I stole a needle of blood from the blood drive.