in one ear out the other | Teen Ink

in one ear out the other

By helen14 BRONZE, Concord, Massachusetts
helen14 BRONZE, Concord, Massachusetts

"i don't teach children to dance i give the joy."-isadora duncan

Radio signals from gods I Must Be Half Insane My thoughts have a life of their own. Feeling godly presences is scary and dangerous your probably wondering who I am, my name is patria Jameson I Learn things from them {like Zeus’s birthday} hearing gods isn’t the only abnormal about me I dream in five senses, {hearing seeing smelling tasting and seeing} and I can control what happens in them. I live in boston but my mom lives san francisco the gods in my head have lately been trying convince me not to visit her , they said it’s too close to the mountain of despair or somthing like that and that i would die in the third day of my visit Chapter 1: raio singals from gods I
Must
Be
Half
Insane
My thoughts have a life of their own. Feeling godly presences is scary and dangerous your probably wondering who I am, my name is patria Jameson
I Learn things from them {like Zeus’s birthday} hearing gods isn’t the only abnormal about me I dream in five senses, {hearing seeing smelling tasting and seeing} and I can control what happens in them. I live in boston but my mom lives san francisco the gods in my head have lately been trying convince me not to visit her , they said it’s too close to the mountain of despair or somthing like that and that i would die in the third day of my visit
they had gotten their way twelve times

on Apr. 2 2011 at 1:11 am
darkangel09 GOLD, South Huntington, New York

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."-Voltaire

it sounds intresting. but i suggest that you combine the paragraph before chapter 1 and chapter one. other wise so far so good