Revenge | Teen Ink

Revenge

Hi, I’m Rob Daniels. I’m going to tell you about the time that someone almost made me fail school! It all started on my first day of middle school.

Oh no! I’m going to be so late. Someone had snuck in last night and slashed my bike tire. Someone’s out to get me.

I got to school just in time. Then, all of a sudden there was a huge rip and all my books fell out. Who keeps doing these things to me? So I thought about it. Of course, it was Mike Strong. He’s always hated me. It had to be him.

So I cornered him after school. He said he would have loved to be the one to do it, but it wasn’t him. I didn’t believe him, but I left him alone. On the bus I couldn’t think of who it could be. I’m going to need to keep a close eye out. Then I’ll figure it out.

At school the next day, we were taking a test that would determine if we had to go back a grade or stay in the same grade. I did my best work and even double-checked it. I felt pretty good about it.

When we got the results, I was shocked! I had failed! That’s when it hit me! Some one had messed it up. And I knew who. It was the same person who had slashed my bike tire and ripped my backpack. Harry Cunningham.

At lunch, I cornered him in the hallway. I kept questioning him until he finally admitted it. He was mad from fifth grade when he got caught cheating on a big test because of me. So we talked about it and became best friends.

So now you know my amazing story. So it shows that your worst enemy can become your best friend. Oh no! My bike tire is slashed. Here we go again.

Leah said...
I liked it