Unique | Teen Ink

Unique

November 25, 2010
By sweetpill SILVER, Hatch, New Mexico
sweetpill SILVER, Hatch, New Mexico
6 articles 1 photo 11 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is like a box of chocolates, never know watcha gonna get.















-Forest Gump


I walk into school. I can see people stare at me like I am some loser who wears skirts and has long hair down to my knee's. I wish they wouldn't stare..I try so hard to keep my head held high. I look to my left and see all the mexicans, they stare at me like I am a disgrace to their race. So I look to my right and see all the whites. They can be cool, but only when they wanna be. Then I see the wanna be gangsters, I am friends with one or two of them, but I know they talk about me behind my back about how long my skirts are. Then there is the totally random mix. It is like some cute guy's with bad grades, with some dudes who are really nice and don't do anything, and the football dude's. I don't know what to call that group so I just call it the tottally random mix. I will tell you I am not some loser who eats all alone at lunch, I am friends with a blonde and and a couple mexican girls who gossip way to much. I am unique because I don't fit in any of these little cliques, and I am the only girl who looks nothing like the other girls.