I am so tired. | Teen Ink

I am so tired.

By liltatz20 BRONZE, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
liltatz20 BRONZE, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania

The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

I am so tired. I am so tired of the friends that I have. The ones who I know would instantly throw me under the bus if they had to. The ones who don’t understand the level of love I am eager to feel with the others. I am tired of fake people, who pretend they care for so long and then instantly cut you off without a good reason as to why. People who have no desire to have a deep connection but only a temporary one to throw away when they’re ready. I am sick of school. Like so sick of the amount of work and pressure, I feel to maintain average grades when I’m slipping so hard mentally. I don’t like the teachers who expect you to put their class first when there’s something better catching your attention. I don’t like the dudes, so sick of the guys who play marriage and then get suicidal when you don’t feel the same way. I’m exhausted from questioning my sexuality, I don’t think I like women but by gosh she is pretty. I’m tired of the icky scents that rome my house, that burn my nostrils. Tired of effort into waking up early to look cute. I’m especially tired of chasing, chasing people who come my way in the first place but don’t care about the feeling that I put forth in the relationship. I am tired of feeling tired, actually. I can’t keep going without a daily nap. I feel stuck, I want a change and to settle and to not settle. I’m tired of jumping through hoops to have supportive parents who are for the most part the opposite when it comes to the stuff I enjoy doing. Oh well, keep sleeping my darling.

This piece is something vulnerable and very emotionally charged. Everyone's opinion is valid 

on Jul. 7 2022 at 2:13 am
Marian_de_Silva GOLD, Gampaha, Other

“If this year has taught me anything, it's that grief can destroy a person.”

“Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it.”

"Don't assume the answer is no before you ask the question."

Hey there! I’ve been through the same experience when it comes to friends, so I don’t have much friends!! This is brilliant 🤩 Keep it up!! ♥️