Marsh | Teen Ink

Marsh

A huge sprawling wetland full of lili pads without flowers, huge trees curved at the base, and cattails everywhere, but relatyvly well lyt and, despite the mushrooms growing on any and every dry surfect it could manage(fortunatly not the lili pads and cattails) was rather cheery. Large bullfrogs dominated the stronger lili pads whyle the weaker were occasionaly torn out by a fysh in the shallow water beneath the almost turf lyke lili pads, creating slyght indents. It was almost lyke land. Lili pads were grass, cattails shrubs and bushes, and trees, well trees. There were also some large, fat clumps of syckly yellowish grass. The sunlyght, however, banished any pottentail feeling of creepy. Good thyng, to. There was no greenish glow emanating from the water, wythches hut insyde a particularly fat tree, total cover above ones head. It was quite pleasent. Exept the water in your shoes. And the smell. And the mosquitoes. But asyde from those small concerns it was cool and intrestyng, tho it would have had an eerie beautify if it was creepy, or it's dyffrent, posytyve way that was the reality. Besydes, one can always change their filthy, wet, reeking socks and shoes, and the bullfrogs(that werent to warty cuz they werent toads) could eat the mosquitos before they caused to many itchy bumps. So i suppose, in the end, it is up to you, dear reader, to decyde whether it's worth it or not, and whether it would be better creepy or as it is. 

thys is the nynth of the ddyscryptyve wrytyng exercyses ive done. i suggest you chck out the others!!

SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

"It Will Be Good." (complicated semi-spiritual emotional story.)

"Upon his bench the pieces lay
As if an artwork on display
Of gears and hands
And wire-thin bands
That glisten in dim candle play." -Janice T., Clockwork[love that poem, dont know why, im not steampunk]

thanks!

on Jun. 3 2021 at 11:27 am
WolfGurl PLATINUM, Not A Real Place, Indiana

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. –Anatole France.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. –Josh Billings

Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.- George Carlin

A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people. —Franklin D. Roosevelt

Never lose. Either win, or learn. - Me

Nice. I like it. Good discription.

SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

"Upon his bench the pieces lay
As if an artwork on display
Of gears and hands
And wire-thin bands

i kinda did. im autistic, my reality can have my own rules. i did away with replacing i's, but I don't belive in the color orange, just the shade of brown orange, and the summer solstice is, apparently, in my math teachers world, on June 20th. it is in july.

Lydiaq ELITE said...
Lydiaq ELITE, Somonauk, Illinois

The universe must be a teenage girl. So much darkness, so many stars.
--me

I can hear and feel the sensation of this marsh. lol, I wonder if u have a grudge against the letter "i" in nouns.