2018: The New Beginning | Teen Ink

2018: The New Beginning

December 7, 2018
By Greydon_Niehay SILVER, Fairfield, Idaho
Greydon_Niehay SILVER, Fairfield, Idaho
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Hey I think you're pretty neat, but I respect your distance.


He stood there in the dark street, the reflecting off the asphalt like a dark rugged mirror. She was on his way back to her house. He had gotten into an all out spartan fight-to-the-death with her friend Muskilato. The reason they were fighting you ask? Well that’s rather simple. Penelope, being the simpleton he is, accidentally admitted that she was in fact a pacifist, Muskilato was filled with rage (being a demiboy Muskilato absolutely despises pacifists) he-she rushed Penelope pushing him down the stairs. Muskilato sent his pansexual starfish after her, but being a starfish it didn’t have the mental or physical capability to move more than a few inches a minute. Penelope was enraged by his friends lack of understanding with her philosophical views. On his way back to her house he saw her favorite fast food place, McBurger Clown.

He was filled with happiness, but once inside she saw something he hoped to never see again. Sea urchin with a side of black lab fur. She began to convulse against the wall, an employee came over to help, but Penelope being the psycho he is, bit the poor man's arm. The burger jockey fell to the ground and began to cry. Penelope ran outside into the parking lot. Once out there she saw a very respectful looking family. He ran up to there car, she pulled the father out of the driver's seat and drove off with the mother and kids still in the car. He drove them into a dark alley, told them to get out, and led them to and old warehouse. Once there She gave them a four hour speech on why words hurt people. The oldest of the kids told Penelope that he looks like a flattened elephant. Penelope layed down and and stared at the ceiling. That was six and a half years ago. As far as anyone knows She’s still laying there, just staring at the ceiling.     


The author's comments:

He's back, and she's twice as confusing.