What Good Are Streets | Teen Ink

What Good Are Streets

October 15, 2018
By Villiami SILVER, Sacramento, California
Villiami SILVER, Sacramento, California
8 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"stars cant shine without darkness"


   Dreams are very interesting and brilliant. Some are real and some are fake. Dreams can be set as goals at least how I look at it. So make your dream as your goal. I use to dream about having all the money in the world but, now that's changed. I now dream about being in the NFL one day and getting out of these streets. I still dream about having all the money but, i'm more focused on making it to the NFL one day and staying out of these streets.


    Dreams are very amazing to people. But, some may say dreams are telling you something. To me I see dreams as a goal, for example I dream of being in the NFL one day so i'm going to make that as my goal. I dream about it then I mark it as a goal. You can think of it as something else its many beliefs.


    In order for me to follow my dreams I have to do better. Growing up I been around trouble and also been a trouble maker and now im grown. I've always been good and bad growing up, but, now I feel it's time to change my life around. I get off of probation soon because I was recently in a high speed chase. But, had  know serious charges.


    I've always been a trouble maker is what my parents tell me. Now that I get off probation soon I feel I have one final chance now. And i'm using this last chance wisely, NO more mistakes, NO more being in the streets, and NO more fighting people for no reason. Once i get off probation I plan on doing good for the rest of my life.


    Dreams matter but, to me they are also goals. Are you just going to think about it and that's it? I know i'm not going to make my dream come true. Or i'll try my best into making it come true, one day. It's not hard to believe but, dreams do come true you just have to make it come true. It's not going to happen if you don't at least try to make it happen.


The author's comments:

About me changing my life around