A Day At School | Teen Ink

A Day At School

By Nathan98765 BRONZE, Winnipeg, Other
Nathan98765 BRONZE, Winnipeg, Other

Beep. Beep. Beep. You open your eyes and wake up. One hand turns off the alarm clock, the other turns on your bedlight. Today is Monday, the first day of the school week.
Scenario 1: Eat breakfast and get ready for school
Scenario 2: Pretend to be sick and stay in bed

Scenario 1
You get out of bed and get dressed. You walk down the hallway into the kitchen and open the fridge. You pour yourself a glass of orange juice and slide two pieces of bread into the toaster. After you are done breakfast you pack your bag and walk out the door.
Scenario 3: Drive to school
Scenario 4: Take the bus to school

Scenario 2
You decide you don't feel like going to school and stay in bed. Soon you have fallen back asleep. Two minutes later your mother is not happy with you and wakes you back up. She tells you to get out of bed and get ready for school.

Scenario 3
You hop in your car and put the keys in the ignition. You startup your car and back down your driveway. At the bottom of your driveway you realize you are low on gas. You might have enough gas to make it to school but it will be close.
Scenario 5: Go to the Gas Station
Scenario 6: Continue driving to school

Scenario 4
You walk down to the bottom of your driveway and wait there. Five minutes later you see the schoolbus driving down your street. When the bus arrives at your house you wait for it to stop and hop in. The bus driver says, “good morning.”
Scenario 7: Reply, “good morning.”
Scenario 8: Rudely ignore the bus driver

Scenario 5
You decide to play it safe and drive to the Gas Station. At the gas station you fill the tank up with gas.
Scenario 9: Continue driving to school with a full tank of gas

Scenario 6
You continue driving to school even though you are low on gas. You hit a red light and turn off your car to avoid wasting gas. When the light turns green your car won’t start. Your tank is empty.
Scenario 10: Stay by your car and wait for help
Scenario 11: Leave your car in the middle of the street and run to school

Scenario 7
“Good morning” you say to the bus driver. He smiles at you as you continue to the back of the bus. You sit down on the farthest seat to the back and put your backpack beside you. You are sitting alone. When the bus reaches the school you get out after all the other kids. You walk into the school and then into the math classroom. You get ready for your first class but then a thought crosses your mind. Should i skip this class, you think to yourself.
Scenario 12: Skip math, your first class of the day
Scenario 13: Stay for math period

Scenario 8
You decide to ignore the bus driver and walk to the back of the bus. You sit down and put your backpack beside you. The bus driver at the front of the bus is not happy that you ignored him. His mind is clearly preoccupied with you being rude to him and he is not driving safely. A stop sign is coming up but it appears the bus driver has not seen it. You yell, “STOP” but he does not slam on the brakes on time. A transport truck is in the middle of the intersection and the school bus hits it. The bus tips and you get squished by one of the seats. You die. The end.