Crafted deep | Teen Ink

Crafted deep

By Coolgamer1221 BRONZE, Torrance, California
Coolgamer1221 BRONZE, Torrance, California

Find the job you like and you'll never work a day in your life!

Man after finding those diamonds in that mine shaft and having slain an ender dragon you really become known for bravery and finding riches in Block Wood  but that’s not where I am, I am going to my private island on Craft City! I should be landing soon but that’s what I hoped.

“Ha-ha man I can’t wait to see my old friend Aiden waiting for me on my private beach but first!” Steve said as he got up to get a drink. The alarm went off “We’ve lost a wing!” the Co-pilot yells in a scared tone, “WAIT WHAT WE HAVE LOST A WING!” Steve shouted.

The plane crashes into the water killing the pilots, from the broken glass because the water smashed the half broken glass into a million pieces by the water that also trapped the pilots and the plane completely submerged in the water drowning the pilots. “OH MY GOSH I NEARLY DIED but I survived well good and bad news for me.” Steve said.
  “Good news I am safe but bad news I am STRANDED DEEP!”  Steve continued right before almost crying because of him screaming, Steve checks his inventory for a diamond axe to cut down trees so he can make wood. “Okay I have killed an Ender Dragon this is far from being the worst choice I have ever made” Steve says while he starts chopping trees to make shelter.

“Okay its almost done let me make a little hut I can always improve it later plus it’s a good thing I keep a spare bed with me” Steve says as he places his bed. “Okay time to take a nap until the morning!” Steve says while he relaxes in bed “Wait I was the first to make TV in the United States of Minecraft” Steve said before he placed a TV down, Steve turns on the TV “Alright good night myself! See you in the morning” Steve said.
To be continued!   

Well I had to write a mini story for school so I mixed Stranded deep the game with minecraft 

Sparaxis GOLD said...
Sparaxis GOLD, Saint Marys, Georgia

"If you keep on picking on me, I'll mess up again. This time, on PURPOSE."

No offense, but I think you forgot a few commas and quotation marks.

Sparaxis GOLD said...
Sparaxis GOLD, Saint Marys, Georgia

So are you planning on a sequel, or are you already writing it down?

If anyone reads the comments please like put your opinion and make favorite if you want

I hope everyone loves this i put a lot off hard work into it