For Always and For Forever | Teen Ink

For Always and For Forever

By Tabitha1233 PLATINUM, Tucson, Arizona
Tabitha1233 PLATINUM, Tucson, Arizona

I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

I stood in the middle of a dark, small, room where you could almost feel the past lurking over your shoulder. Tears began to stream down my face as I smoothed over an old picture album, gently brushing off the thick dust that had collected. I slowly sat on the old, withered wood floor and opened the familiar book. Memories flooded my mind as the tears began to flow down my cheeks. I glanced over the pictures, but relived the moments. It seemed like our whole life was caught on film, replaying over and over in my mind. The memories, some good, some bad, but all were a part of our life, the life we shared for so long, the life which you abandoned all too soon. To say that I miss you does not add up to the way I truly feel, I long for you, my life feels empty without you. Even though you are no longer a part of my life, I love you, and I always will, for always and forever you will be in my heart.

on Jul. 13 2014 at 10:18 am
Tabitha1233 PLATINUM, Tucson, Arizona

Thank You so much! Honored that you would say that!

on Jul. 13 2014 at 9:52 am
Olivia-Atlet ELITE, Dardenne Prairie, Missouri

"To these the past hath its phantoms,
More real than solid earth;
And to these death does not mean decay,
But only another birth"
- Isabella Banks

I love how much emotion you put into this! Excellent job on the descriptions and vivid reality. ^^