Surviving Arkham Asylum | Teen Ink

Surviving Arkham Asylum

March 11, 2014
By FunnyAJ920 SILVER, Oviedo, Florida
FunnyAJ920 SILVER, Oviedo, Florida
9 articles 2 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
YOLO


Surviving Arkham Asylum

“Hey Batman how did you catch the Joker this time” said officer Cash. “It was weird the joker let me catch him too easy, I think might be on to something” said Batman. “What are talking about I just want to have a little fun” said Joker. “You killed 5 of my men last time you broke out” said officer Cash. “Well this time I’ll make it one hundred, ha ha ha” said the Joker.
An elevator opened one officer said “hang on we got a croc”. Killer Croc comes out of the elevator with an electric collar on. Sniff sniff “I can smell you batman I got you sent and same with you Cash” said Killer Croc “Shut up and let’s go” an officer said. “I will go to the control room” said Cash. Batman and the joker go down the elevator where Joker will be held. When they got down going to his cell Batman sees Commissioner James Gordon. And they both talk. Moments later Batman goes to see that Joker escaped.
Batman sees Joker through a door batman runs and runs for him but suddenly a Wayne tech force field turns on. “Oh boo hoo try to get me now” Joker said. “Cash can you get the force fields down in sector A1”. No batman, jokers controlling the entire Wayne tech products. Batman creeps down a hall he sees officer Cash. “Batman help me get out of here in a couple of minutes he’s going to spray toxic gas in here, and the door is locked”, Officer Cash said. Joker speaks over the intercom, nice of you to join us batman. Batman stops the gas from going in the room. Batman hears screams in a room joker put the toxic in and 5 guards are screaming for they’re lives. Help Help Help! It was too late. When he was running to help Commissioner Gordon he whispered, help me. But he fell and was dead. So he contacted oracle. Oracle is Gordon’s dad who helps batman through an earpiece. But there was no communications it sounded fuzzy. Later when batman walked into the morgue... he couldn’t find anything but when he walked out the door there was another morgue that was the same thing but there were 3 body bags on trays batman opens one and finds his mom, then he went to the next one it was his dad, the last one he opened slowly out popped up scarecrow. Scarecrow gives people there worst nightmares or memories. Batman’s worst memories were witnessing his parents getting murdered. Then batman was able to kill him. So when batman walked out of the morgue. That was no commissioner Gordon it was a guard. “I guess jokers gas got into me”. Silently as batman takes out black gate prisoners he sees Gordon with Harley Quinn being held captive. Batman quickly frees the commissioner. Harley gets away. Batman battle Bane. And of course Batman wins. Batman finds the joker and knocks him unconscious. Deserving what he gets. Blood all over the floor he will never die and just by looking at his face he will give nightmares.