diamond strikes back | Teen Ink

diamond strikes back

By TrynessaB GOLD, Lawrence, Indiana
TrynessaB GOLD, Lawrence, Indiana

do what youre doing when youre supposed to be doing it where youre supposed doing it

One cold December night I laid wide awake thinking of diamond’s death playing endlessly in my head. I tried to think of some other happy memory of her but the images kept coming back like a rash itching and burning not going anywhere . So I tried one more time to forget the image by going to sleep; But that didn’t work so I went downstairs and ate some chocolate ice cream and watched TV then finally fell asleep. Then I awoke form my nightmare of diamond dragging me away into a six foot grave and me being buried alive as the maggots ate at my flesh.
When I opened my eyes it was daylight and time for me to go to school; so I shuffled to the bathroom and dressed quickly. Too sick to eat breakfast from the disturbing nightmare images I left for school. I walked outside to my shiny yet frosted pink and black Camaro and drove off to school. I passed the cemetery I got Goosebumps all over me so I drove as fast as a lightning bolt when the light turned green. I rolled into Lincoln west bay view high school parking lot or LWBHS for short I got out into the snow covered ground and went to homeroom MR. Hansen’s biology class. Bouncing my leg all class long I could hardly focus on what he was saying and biology is my favorite subject is biology but whatever he was saying was boring.
After the bell rang the a plus students were wiping their eyes from their short peaceful naps. i dashed out of homeroom and headed for algebra 1 but as soon as I was near the door the most annoying kid in school, Jason tried to flirt with me , and I had to admit he was a little cute. So I twirled my hair around, but when I looked at him, all I saw was diamond. So I stood there for a few minutes the ran into the classroom finding my seat. Everywhere I looked all I saw was diamond. Then Her decayed corpse saying” your next to die”.
Then the rest of the day went by quickly and I was soon in the comfort of my own room again. Tired , I lay down for a brief nap before I did my homework. I closed my eyes , and finally falling asleep , I dreamt ,and it was diamond free until boom! Here she came rushing after me. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me but she was too fast as I slipped and fell face first into the mud. She grabbed me with supper strong force as her nails dug into my legs. Her and the other undead took turns pretending to eat me until diamond took a hunk of my leg wither teeth., screaming she showed me no mercy as I soon found myself a pile of bones. I awoke covered in sweat from head to toe I changed my clothes and ate some Doritos and tried to do my homework still a little drowsy and fell into another deep sleep for a long time then awoke in the cemetery but my car wasn’t there so I knew it had to be diamond.
Diamond came back for me and she dragged me away into a tiny little shed she picked up an ax and took the first blow at my ribs and cracked right through and blood came blasting out like a volcano as I screamed in agony. I reached my hand up to my stomach and it was covered in blood. I laid there helpless begging diamond to stop please don’t do this and then she said “do you remember what you did to me “ as a thought to when she was alive. I left her and thought she was dead but she wasn’t she showed my what they had done to her , she got sliced open from the top of her chest to the end of her stomach and they took all of her organs out and drained her of all her blood, the embalming fluid burned setting her skin and insides on fire.
However diamonmd finshed crushing my abdomen she told me “ this is how you are going to die I am going to drug you ,burry you alive so that the maggots will eat at your flesh, you will be in a 12 foot grave and you will recive double fold for what you did to me, at your wake you will not wake. “ have a nice death” is the last thing she said to me before she put me in my 12 foot whole.
I lay there in complete darkness not knowing how long I was down there maybe a few days I didn’t know. I could barely breath as maggots chewed away at my dirt and sweat covered flesh I tried to get lost in my thoughts but and envision myself somewhere else but that lasted shortly , then I came back to my dark misty grave I was promised for eternity. It was about 3 or 4 days later I guessed from the time I was put in there , also with the little amount of sunlight peeking through the whole in the dirt. Then later on that night I heard some shallow breathing and soft voices but in that sense I knew someone was there with me. Then I say two faces one male the other female. They both said “hi” and then with awesome force they yanked me out of the 12 foot hole, it felt unreal until I was standing on the firm ground a few feet away from my grave but not close enough to fall in.
Then out of nowhere the female one bit my neck and I felt a burning pain as the molecules got all rearranged and my Carmel skin became pale white, my strength pumped up to 100X was stronger than all the energy I had in my human life. Then the female one said “ hi my name is Christy” then the male one said “hi my name is josh” then I said “ hi my name is jasmine and my am I a vampire?” then Christy said “you are a part of the national honored vampire association you have become this way because of diamond Kingston.”
Then , I couldn’t say anything I just stood there long story short three days passed and they showed me the ropes of being a vampire. I caught on quickly and soon I was hunting like the rest of them. Then I learned that I could never see my family again all I could do was cry. My eyes didn’t get red because my eyes would be red for the next year of me being a vampire. I could see my parents because of the strong craving of human blood and everyone know that newborns cant control their thirst. So one this one January 3rd we went to train before we faced off with the undead, Three days passed and we were ready to fight.
Both sides faced off necks getting snapped and arms and legs everywhere in sight this full on brawl became a blood bath. I was killing people so quick I was like jack flash, the only people left on the vamps side were josh ,Christy and me. On the Undead’s side were diamond, Blake , Franchescaia. The final 6 of us went off to battle Josh got knocked out first then it was
Blake then diamond knocked out Christy leaving me a lone wolf to defend my side.
So I took a my force and that was a lot for a newborn then I said “you may have hurt me but not my friends !” then I jumped in the air doing a karate kick snapping diamonds neck. That’s when my friends regained enough strength to get up and they said “ awesome job you kicked some serious butt newbie, you won the battle we get to stay in malaysia for another 1,000 years.” “I said “not yet in a panic “ another swarm of the undead came and diamond rose up.
We faced off one more time the 3 of the vamps and 50 of the undead. Snapping necks legs everything was chaos. Long story short the vamps won the battle victoriously. It was the end , and me and my friends left and went to feast on delicious blood. We talked and laughed and celebrated , then I said “ I don’t think diamond is dead yet !” Christy said “ of course she is we vanquished her and the undead and she wont be coming back ever” but I said “ I have an uneasy feeling about this” but my friends ignored me. But this wasn’t the end of diamond and I knew it The END…

this is very interesting