unSuper | Teen Ink

unSuper

By jbbac GOLD, Manhattan, New York
jbbac GOLD, Manhattan, New York

I am a famous singer

Every superhero story ends with the superhero saving the world and getting the girl. This isn't my story of being a superhero, this is my story of the being the girl. Sure there are girl superheroes, like catwoman and Wonder Woman, but their super powers are Super PMS and Extreme Esteogen levels. In the end of every story, Superman is always the hero and she always gets it in the Louis Lane. I am that Louis lane, well not her exactly, but I'm like Spider-Man's MJ or Wolverine's Jean grey.
This all started when I heard about a new breed of humans. They are just like you and me, but they have a mutation. This mutations helps them be more advanced in the evolutionary chart. I did not have a mutation, even though I had wanted one. I couldn't pick up a truck or fly, but I did have a superpower. My superpower made so powerful that I could have brought the Hulk to his knees with one look. I was extremely seductive. Now I know what you're thinking, "This b**** is super conceited." We'll, you're right, I am conceited, but I am also right. I had dated the hottest senior when I was only a freshman. Every year I had gotten the highest grades, even though some of my teachers were females. I could go to any college of my choice, but it wasn't enough. I wanted to go down in history. I wanted the life that people make a movie after! I want to be someone's idol.
I had been thinking about my future my whole life! It only came to me a year go what I should really do. I was going to be a superhero's lover. I would marry the more powerful superhero of my choice. Should I pick Pentor, the man with 5 5 arms, or perhaps Serpant, the man who had venom as poisonous as a snake? No! The choice should have been clear- I should have married Serpant. He was clearly extremely powerful, not to mention very cute.
I didn't really know what super power was the best- I just knew that I had to have the MOST powerful. This is what began my quest to be "The one he fell for".

I'm going to start a novel with this concept soon :)