I will come back | Teen Ink

I will come back

By katniss SILVER, Bloomington, Indiana
katniss SILVER, Bloomington, Indiana

Did you eat my socks

Sitting, that is all Jonathan Revaro was doing. And yet that was what ruined his life. For when he sat down a man in a grey coat saw the watch that his father gave him. And the man noticed the expensive bag. Jonathan did not always dress like this but he was late for his sisters wedding.
But the man assumed that Jonathan was a young and rich man or a child of a wealthy person. So the man came up to Jonathan.
"Hello, sir would you like to take my cab to your destination?" the coated man said in a silky coxing voice. Knowing that he would already is late Jonathan said yes.
Once in the car he knew something was wrong right before a whack smacked his head and he was gone.
****
Waking in a small room with a large bruise Jonathan was aware of another person, and he found one. A small limp girl starving and looking up at him “hello-“
“Do not speak they hear” the girl warned. Confused Jonathan did as he was told.
Cruel laughter came from beyond. But the girl seemed Unfazed. “It is my time she said and like that a gruff hand came and opened the door.

A bright orange was all Jonathan could see it was a fire. A masked person bound their hands and sat them on chairs. All of the noise stopped and a video camera started recording. The masked person who bound the prisoners hands begin to speak. “if we do not have one million dollars tonight these to people Kesstral Soter and Jonathan Revero will die they are both related to a senator, and we will have no mercy but if you let them die it will be on your cosines.. In fact here is a little demonstration. Say good bye to miss Soter.”

And with that the masked monster threw the girl the innocent girl into the fire her scams echoed off the walls.
3 years later

Jonathan woke up hearing the girls screams all over again he had been the lucky one the one they saved, the one they bailed out. The dreams had been going on for three years now. With the little girl saying they are still out there.

Dragging himself out of bed and into the bathroom Jonathan screamed when he saw his reflection it was the little girl writing
They are still out there my killers are still happy

I love school assinments that get out of hand

manga_maniac SILVER, Bloomington, Indiana
this is really amazing i love it

on Jun. 15 2010 at 8:37 am
FlyingNewt BRONZE, Bloomington, Indiana
crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeppppppyyyyyy but awesome good job

MayDay SILVER said...
on Jun. 15 2010 at 1:50 am
MayDay SILVER, Bloomington, Indiana

I don't jugde if you don't jugde.

This is a really creepy story, and I love your comment about your article.