Untitled | Teen Ink

Untitled

March 13, 2024
By Anonymous

The bird and the cow would stay by the barn and he would tell the cow that his owner would eat him and the cow denied and denied because the owner would give him food, shower him and give him a barn to live in. The bird told the cow lets run let's be free. Then summer time came and nothing happened to the cow and the bird tried to tell the cow for 4 months and nothing happened. The cow got mad at the bird and told him to go away. Thanksgiving was tomorrow and the owner took the cow into the house and chop! The cow is gone now. The bird has to wait until next year for the next cow to come just to get put next to the turkey to get eaten the next year has come and a new cow came in he was skinny but long and tall a bucket of food came out and he ate it all in a few minutes i swiftly flew to his right and i told him we have to run but he didn't care what i said then i said it even louder and he looked over at me and said why i said they will eat you he said well ok. We ran for what seemed like days, months, years then we found the big farm where I leave the cows that I save and I have saved many and the humans think a person stole the cow and he saw the broken fence.  He got a new fence and a new cow the cow was small but very fat and i told him lets run he said nah i am gonna stay here bro you can leave if you want dude and i told him for 2 months and i got the same three responses no bro, you can leave, nah dude i am cool, and then chop! Well there he goes next to the turkey well you can't save them all just the ones that believe and that trust.