Grandma's Adventure | Teen Ink

Grandma's Adventure

By gus15 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
gus15 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin

Last night I dreamt that my grandma went missing. After a long night of swimming in Eagle River and collecting clues from unicorns, we found out her exact path on how she got to Renee Cull’s mansion in florida. She drove my copper silver acura through rain and snow, just to meet Leroy Butler at a carshow in Jefferson. He suggested getting breakfast burritos from Inclusion Cafe. on her way to Inclusion Cafe, she bought herself a pet brine shrimp, and named it Joshua. Eventually, she made her way down to Florida where she bought herself mango- strawberry bubble aid from smokey bones. While at Smokey Bones, she met Billie Eilish. Billie Eilish was complaining that her panda dunk lows were not giving her enough rizz to become a microbiologist in a forensic field. She said the amount of car accidents I almost got in doesn't come close to the amount of times she's applied for that job. My grandma yelled “down it” at Billie's frustration, and then made her way back to Renee’s mansion. I found her sitting in the theater, watching a documentary on how Jesus used phenolphthalein to solve a case file. I told my grandma that we had to go home, and she shouted “oofduh” while getting up out of her chair, knowing we would be listening to “almost is never enough” by Ariana Grande the whole way home. 

This is a weird piece i did in my english class. basically my teacher gave us 22 questions to answer and we made a story with our answers