Blood On The Seaside | Teen Ink

Blood On The Seaside

By Worker_bee7756 DIAMOND, Toledo, Ohio
Worker_bee7756 DIAMOND, Toledo, Ohio

"I know I'm forgetful but I still feel things and I try to make sure others don't feel those things" -Ghostbur

Blood On the Seaside

TW: Blood, Gore, Death.

What this story is about: This is a story about Dream smp. It's an angst story called "Blood On the Seaside'' Characters; Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Micheal, Philza, Technoblade, Dream, George, Sapnap, Badboyhalo, Skeppy, Fundy, Puffy, Sam, Shroud, Niki, Wilbur, Sammy, Quackity, and Jshlatt. It's about a festival in Snowchester by the seaside that Dream showed up to and wasn't invited to, so it turned the seaside blood red after a fight. What made the seaside red was Jshlatt's dead body.WARNING; CHAPTER 2 LEAVES ON A CLIFFHANGER! Now that you know this, it’s time for ACTION!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Snowchester, August, 21st, 2021. The celebration of a new nation. Who once was fighting for the rights of freedom, then fell down on the seaside turning it all blood red. We call this the blood sea, if you want to see why follow me.

“Today we shall celebrate the bond of a new nation,” Tubbo stated, “we shall throw a banquet! Nothing shall ruin this day!” But no one knew what crept along in the bushes of the snow, they don’t know who or what was listening. As he spoke, in a grand tone he declared “This is the promised land. Everyone's welcome, except for the boy in green.” That boy had heard this statement, and decided to repent. 

Later on that day as the banquete was getting to the climax, he striked. Everyone gasps, “You didn’t expect to see me did you?” the man in green had said this “well, let me introduce myself, my name is Dream. Dreamwastaken.” “You're not supposed to be here Dream!” yelled Ranboo “You are banned from Snowchester until the day this nation is thrown over!” Dream then looked at him with an evil grin, “Well then I guess this nation ends today.” They tried to stop him, with Skeppy and Tommy cussing, Badboyhalo yelling “LANGUAGE!” everytime they did so, Philza trying to keep Micheal out of combat, everything was unraveling faster than a spool of thread or a twitch stream could be started. “He’s been manipulated by Dream!” Phil yelled from the sky, everyone looked around, Technoblade then hit Philza out of the sky for giving away his position. It was a race to catch Phil and Micheal. George, Sapnap, Badboyhalo, and Skeppy all ran after Philza, noticing his wing had taken most of the hit in the blow, he could no longer fly. Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Fundy all ran to keep Micheal from hitting the ground. At this point, they were angry. “Draw your swords! We shall fight until this nation is gone or the man in green is dead!” Yelled Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo at the same time. Like a perfect symphony, everyone charged forward, screaming “this day is not done until this boy is gone!” 

In all this heat, no one noticed but Badboyhalo, that dream manipulated Skeppy, making him red, not like his evil form, but stained with blood. It was the blood from Jshlatt! The rocks around him were stained with blood, his skin was pale, the seaside wasn’t blue, but blood red. He had rushed over to try and save him. Pushing Skeppy making him fall and hit his head on a rock and become unresponsive. At the same time, everyone was fighting Dream. Bad was hanging onto any thread he could find that Skeppy and Jshlatt were still alive. He could feel the pulse of Skeppy, but Jshlatt had no pulse, and wasn’t breathing. As Bad took off his jacket to lay over Jshlatt’s dead body, he whispered “I’m sorry. You were brave. But not even the blood on the seaside could save you.” He made a mental note to make sure he had a real funeral after the war. He then yelled “For Jshlatt!” and charged at Dream with a sword drawn above his head. It was 11 vs 1. It was a long and dreary fight, but in the end, Snowchester had won. Dream was exiled. The funeral for Jshlatt was devastating. Tubbo was crying while hugging Ranboo and Micheal. “I blame myself. This never would have happened if I didn’t start this war.” Tubbo then ran away, into the woods hoping to not be found until he came back on his own. It was hard to let Jshlatt go, but they knew he was safe now. 

That’s where the name blood on the seaside came from. From a war that ended in death. Losing a friend, and his blood turning the seaside red. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

With the redness in the sea, it was said that a hero had died that day. A hero, a villian and lots of spirits died that day. Ranboo and Micheal were wondering when Tubbo would come back. It had already been 3 months and it was starting to snow, they were worried something had happened to him. Ranboo then gathered everyone up and said “I’m going to find Tubbo. Skeppy and Badboyhalo, you will watch Micheal. It will be a long journey and may take a few days. Get whatever you need for Micheal out of our house. Sam, make sure no one brakes any rules. Goodbye. I will hopefully be back.”

At that moment Ranboo heard someone yell to him “Wait! I’m coming with you! Tubbo is my best friend. This search doesn't begin until we have all the necessary requirements. Wilbur, set up a medical tent. It has been 3 months and Tubbo, well he left without food or water. There is no telling what state he would be in.” As they venture off, everyone wishing a safe return, they have started thinking about what they would do when they find Tubbo. 

“You know Tommy, It was very brave of you to come along. I know Tubbo is your best friend, and we've all been missing him so much along with Jshlatt, but if you don’t mind me asking, why did you come along? Do you not trust his safe arrival?”

“It’s not that. And as you said, Tubbo is my best friend. I also don’t want him to leave his child alone any longer. The snow is falling, the days are getting shorter, things like food and water are harder to find than in the summer, and you don't know if anything has infected him. It’s worrisome and tourtureus to see you and your child without Tubbo. That's why I came along. Now keep walking.”

As they walked through the forest, they came to a hut. They thought it might be Tubbo’s, but all they found was a shred of cloth from his jacket. As they kept on searching, they came across some footprints, they didn’t know who made them, but it led them to the prize they wanted to find, just not in the state they wanted to find. Tubbo had been laying next to the ground shivering using what seemed to be a wild dog as a pillow. He had his jacket around the dog, and the dog was on a blanket to keep it warm. Tubbo was really skinny and looked so sickly that they had to be careful when they picked him up, or he might snap like a twig. The dog had followed as they ran through the woods back to Snowchester. 

Upon their arrival, they saw the medical tent and ran over.

“Wilbur! Get a fire going immediately! He’s like ice and needs fluid and medication!” Ranboo was carrying Tubbo on his back and had set him on the medical table.  They had wrapped Tubbo up in a blanket and had been standing by the table until he woke up.

“Hey Tubbs, how are you feeling?” Asked Ranboo

“Quite cold. Wait, where’s Sammy! Sammy! Where did you go?” He tried to get up from the table but was too weak to stand, “Sammy! Come here girl!” As he started falling to the ground, Ranboo caught him and sat him back on the table with a portable chair so he could sit-up using little to no effort. 

“Tubbo, you need to stay here so you can get better! We don’t need you sicker than you already are.”

“I don’t care! I need to find Sammy!”

“Who’s Sammy?”

“T-the dog! I found her in the woods! Where is she!”

“She’s safe. She’s inside Wilburs house getting some rest like you should be getting rest and regaining your strength. Here, let's get you somewhere warmer so the snow doesn't get on you.”

As Ranboo carried Tubbo into their home, Micheal ran up and had a happy smile on his face to see his dads both home safe.  Although Tubbo was quite cold, that didn’t stop Micheal from hugging Tubbo. 

“Stay here Tubbo, I’m going to get Puffy, maybe she’ll know what to do about your condition.”

“If you're going, I am as well. I’m not staying here if my life depends on it.”

Just as Tubbo tried to stand, he saw Micheal with a sad face and decided to sit down and stay, not for him, but for his son.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

As Tubbo sits with Micheal, Ranboo runs and finds Puffy. 

“Puffy! Puffy! We need your help! We found Tubbo but he’s sick and cold as ice!” As they ran towards the house, they noticed that Tubbo wandered outside on frosty legs, Micheal keeps pulling on his shirt and is trying to get him back inside, but it's not working?  They head upto Tubbo and notice his eyes. “He’s manipulated! Dream is back!” They both yelled at the same time. Ranboo scooped up Tubbo, ran inside with Micheal and Puffy on his heels.

When they got inside, they had to strap Tubbo to a chair to keep him from running. All of a sudden his eyes went back to their icy blue shade, the tie had broken and Tubbo was now in control. 

“Tubbo! I got Puffy, we're going to help you!” As Puffy started examining Tubbo, Ranboo and Micheal gathered wood for a fire. As they started the fire Puffy said he had to stay in bed for a few days, stay warm at all times for a month, and take a medication that they can pick up from Techno at noon.  So as Tubbo, Ranboo, and Micheal waited around for noon to come they chatted about all the events Tubbo missed.

“Tubbs, you know you forgot all about the festival? It was supposed to happen a month ago?” 

“It was? Was it rescheduled? If not, it should be next month.” 

“Yes, It was rescheduled for next month, december 21st.”

As December neared closer, they began decorating and making Snowchester a winter wonderland for the holidays. As the festivities began they noticed little snow angles popping up everywhere. Who could be making them? They were too small to be an adult, but there were too many legs to be Micheal. Now they knew who it was, it was Shroud! With his 8 little legs, no wonder there were so many, he could get around so fast no one would notice! It was a cute crime, and was perfect for the holidays.

As the booths were getting set up, Niki with her hand knit scarves and hats, Quackity selling playing cards from his Casino, Bad and Skeppy together selling home baked muffins and pastries (Mostly muffins), And Tubbo, Ranboo, And Micheal were selling some ornaments to hang on the christmas trees, it was better than the year before. The snow was bright and glimmering like crystals in the moonlight, everything was still and joyful. Everyone exchanged gifts and celebrated the holiday. For it was the first holiday since the war, it was miraculously fun to see everyone getting along and having a great time. As music played in the background, the people of Snowchester felt safer than ever under the rule of Tubbo and Ranboo. There was dancing, and happiness was spread all around as they celebrated the night away. It was a miracle that no one got sick or sicker. It really was an extraordinarily amazing day at last.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

As the sun was setting on the first new year since Snowchester was founded, it threw everyone off their guard. Anyone could have attacked, but they didn’t. Anyone who tried caught the view of the sunset and was astonished by its beauty. It was extraordinary. Although the moment was special, they had forgotten of Tommy’s birthday party. He was devastated, so he ran up to the sunset and went through the portal to the nether. In the Nether he saw Sam. Although Tommy was upset, he talked to Sam and he felt a little bit better. 

“Tommy? What’s wrong”

“Sam, everyone forgot about my birthday! I had spent so much time making everything perfect and no one showed up.”

“Maybe they just forgot?”

“I had made the announcement yesterday, sent out invitations, everyone RSVP’d! How could they forget?”

“Tommy, I don’t know, but we could go see if they were just late?”

As they had walked through the portal, they noticed faint light in where Tommy’s birthday was being held. He had blown out the candles and all the light was taken down before he left, now it was decorated and as bright as day. What could be happening down there? As they neared the light, everyone jumped out and yelled…

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY!”

Tommy was then so happy that he started to cry.

“Wow guys, really! I don’t know what to say! Thank you so much!”

“Don’t thank us” Said Sapnap, “This was Tubbo and Ranboo’s doing, they did most of it.”

Tommy then ran and hugged Tubbo with all the might he had, and then moved on to do the same to Ranboo.

“Thank you both so much! This really means alot to me!” Ofcourse Tommy had started to ball his eyes out. At the same time, seeing Tommy cry made Tubbo cry. They didn’t have to say anything. They knew how thankful Tommy was. There was a pile of things just for Tommy and his special day, including Balloons that read “Happy birthday” and “18” on them. It must have taken hours to set up. How long had he been with Sam for? Was time different in the Nether? He had put all his thoughts aside when he heard someone call for him, It was Wilbur. He had wanted to give Tommy his birthday present before everyone else. 

“Happy birthday Boss Man” Wilbur had said, handing Tommy the box.

As Tommy opened the box he saw a small emblem of a sword. It was attached to a long chain, there was also another necklace containing a figure. Wilbur then explained that they connected together and whenever he needed help, he could press a button and the closest person would come running. It was probably the best birthday present he would get. And that’s where this chapter concludes. With a happy Tommyinnit.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

When the sun was rising, the story was coming to an end. They had fun, and found out Wilbur was from…

“Tommy, I was born and raised in Utah.”

Yeah…that was a shocker to Tommy.

“No. That can’t be true. This is your home!”

“See Tommy, it’s not. That's why when you go to America, I’m coming with you, to go home. “

They both had their heads hung low, but for different reasons. One for sadness, one for regret. They had been really good friends, brotherly even. But this story just couldn’t conclude with something as gracious as finding a way to defeat Dream. It had never been such a disappointing day. And as the tears fell, that's where this story comes to the end. There will be no more chapters. Have a nice day.

For dream smp fans.