Adventures of Damien and Claudia | Teen Ink

Adventures of Damien and Claudia

December 8, 2020
By ryanbegnaud SILVER, Austin, Texas
ryanbegnaud SILVER, Austin, Texas
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Some people really just don’t know when to quit. That phrase could easily define Damien the Dingo. Damien’s had one mission for the past 5 years, and that was to get Claudia the Cat to go on a date with him. Claudia was as pretty as a bow, and Damien has known the entire time that going on a date with Cladua will be a difficult task, but he was up for it.

Today marked the fifth year anniversary of Damien asking Claudia out every week. Basically, Damien asked her out every week for 5 years straight. This could come out as clingy, but Claudia thought it was as sweet as a candy corn. “Will you go out with me?” Damien asked while the entire school watched once again. To every single human being on this earth’s shock, Claudia decided to say yes. “I want to see what you’re all about,” she exclaimed. “Oh, uh, awesome, uh, great, I’ll pick you up at 7 tonight.” he stated.

When seven o’clock hit, Damien picked up Claudia in his Honda Odyssey, and Claudia immediately began complaining. I mean, who wouldn’t complain about someone driving a Honda? After a long car ride, they arrived at a pizza restaurant. It was one of those Italian restaurants that smelled as bad as rotten cheese being thrown up by a rat.Damien escorted Claudia to their table, but Claudia ran out of the restaurant the second she sat down. To this day, she’s still deemed missing.


The author's comments:

I'm a junior in high school that wants some scholarship money.