Search for the King | Teen Ink

Search for the King

By DREWSKU BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas
DREWSKU BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas

Once upon a time there was a village named Pig town. The King wanted complete over the whole town. The kids didn't want him to have control , they wanted their parents to have control so they can get whatever they want but no. The parents were furious , and they were beginning to create plan to overthrow the king. The King was never a bad guy, he would always be involved in the community, help the poor and the needy.

He has been one of the best King to ever rule the land. He always wanted the best for everyone including the people who wronged him and the community. He always believed in second chances so he would allow the inmates to go home for one week after a 5 month period. He would always be appreciated and welcomed to all of the families get togethers of parties.They all used to love him until he showed the real version of himself on how he wants all the power and how nobody else will have any input. The people of the town held a town meeting to finalize a plan to overthrow the king and execute him. The King has his own spy that poses an an individual of the community.

He went to the town meeting and found out what their master plan was. The spy left early to go and give the king a heads up about their plan. When the King found out about their master plan he was heated , he wanted to get up and go to the meeting and go tell them to cancel the plan and never have another town meeting. His team told him not to leave his castle because it was a very dangerous environment to be in . The king thought more and more about their plan and the became somewhat scared for his life.

The King wanted to go into hiding so he could stay alive till the end of his current run. They began to move fast to make sure the King was safe and secure. The court wanted to hide the king in a safe house just a couple kilometers outside of the town. The police began escorting the King, but they went by the town hall where they were holding the meeting and when they were then they got off and told them to stop and bow down to the king, but the people of the town didn't.

They began to chase after the King, he was scared for his life when he looked back and saw a angry mob chasing him.The king was sad, and mad because he never intended for this whole town to turn around and try to kill him, he just wanted a little bit more power so he could be in control; more, and dictate people's lives.

The king and his bodyguards were able to escape the wild chase , but they knew he wasn't safe for long.He was safe and in hiding, but the angry mob went to go look for him but he had already left.

He was never seen for the next two months , and people began to worry and believe he was dead. The king was planning a suicide mission, and he had one more trick up his sleeve. He went and created a nuclear bomb and set it off inside the town so all the people including himself in the town will no longer be alive.