I Want To Become An Hair Dresser… | Teen Ink

I Want To Become An Hair Dresser…

My long-term goal is to become a Hairdresser. First, to become a Hairdresser I need to do well in school. I want to work as hard as I can to get my diploma and to move on with my life. I want to focus on doing my schoolwork and my homework everyday. I want to change myself into being a better person that I can be to make so much progress to have success in life.

To get me to that goal, I need to have so much faith in myself for me to know that I can do this and that nobody can’t get in my way of doing things and that I know what’s best for me. I need to think positive about my goals so I can notice that being happy is what I make out of my life. I want this goal to help do well in life and to support me throughout what I want to be.

I want to make my Grandmother happy because she knows that that’s been my dream ever since I was little. I want to show my Grandmother that becoming a hairdresser is the thing that I want to become. I want to let her know that my dream can come true and that I want to keep on becoming what I’ve always dreamed of till the end.

That’s the story of me becoming what I want to be. In order for that to happen, I need to have so much faith in myself for me to know that I can do this. I know it’s going to happen if I work it through.

keishapooh said...
that good because i want to be a hairdresser