College essay | Teen Ink

College essay

By oscarzaragoza20249 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
oscarzaragoza20249 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

My favorite quote is from the bible Psalms 34:9
9 "Fear the LORD, you his holy people, for those who fear him lack nothing."what this quotes means to me is if you fear the lord life will be good for you and god will protect you from all evil

Real estate is my dream and why it is important to me because that's a career I want and I need. I love talking to people having clients being one of the real estate agents in the state

Qualities I need to make this true is learning about real estate right now and learn more things that I do not know.I needa know all the rules in the book .another quality I need is having a lot of connections like a lot of connections of real estate successful owners that can guide me and train me to be one of the best realtors another quality I need is real estate classes and license this are the major parts to start my career. Last quality I need is building experiences with internships, jobs where I am talking to people and having jobs where I'm selling items to people like whole selling.

Steps I can take is to make realtor friends ask about their journey, all their experiences and what mistakes they did. That's how I will not make ‘em in my journey. Another step is to get free online real estate classes right now. The last two steps are talking,making relationships with people.

What help I will need is having successful real estate owners guiding me, helping me and someone who will give me a chance to build my way up to the top to be able to start my own business. Where I will find help is through my connections. Connections thru friends , family co workers .

There are many different types of real estate air bnb where you rent houses and people pay you for the time they wanna stay there. The 2nd type is owning properties and selling houses. You gotta know the market and you got to know how to talk to people. You gotta learn what business is and really understand it.

Business skills are competencies that help people understand consumer habits and organizational behavior so they can use this information to promote the success of the company. Business skills typically qualify as soft skills and may include leadership and communication skills.

Talking to people will get you far in life. Knowing how to talk hood and switch to white # code switching. Knowing how to talk professionally with people and your bosses and switching the way you talk with your friends gotta learn how to balance out. You gotta understand what business means. The term business refers to an organization or enterprising entity engaged in commercial, industrial, or professional activities. The purpose of a business is to organize some sort of economic production of goods or services.

product, market, money & people. The product that you put out is important, like in real estate the house gotta be presentable, in a nice neighborhood and the house gotta look nice from the inside and the outside. Market, you gotta know how to advertise yourself and the house to bring clients to buy the house. Money plays a big part in real estate because you need money to invest in properties and flip for money. Lastly people, you gotta know and have the right people to succeed you need a team and connections. This is my dream.

real estate is my dream career and I wanna succeed and be one of the best realtors.