Inflation | Teen Ink

Inflation

“Inflation hurting Americans, with the gas prices coming to a high and food becoming more expensive” Americans are becoming more broke. With Supply chain issues inflation has become worse which means the price of gas and food goes up which could bankrupt Americans. I believe that we should be given a tax cut or a money coverage by insurance to be paid about at least 1,000 dollars every 3 months to cover costs of gas and food. More than 160,000 people have already signed a petition to take bold action against inflation. While middle class and lower-class citizens have a lower income, Billionaires like Elon Musk become richer, causing a recession. “While that is a slight dip from this summer’s readings, prices remain extremely high in a month-over-month basis, CPI rose 0.4% in September following a much softer 0.1% monthly gain in August.”  “Food prices, housing and medical care saw higher price increases. At the same time, the gasoline price index fell by 4.9% in the month, the third straight monthly decline, furthering a late summer decline.” Inflation is so important because it could cause a rescission, which means the richer and the lower class get richer. CPI inflation is leveling off, the headline in June is the straight month that has a 9.1% CPI print. CPI, what is CPI, is a Consumer price index”. The gasoline compotes of the CPI merely became lowered by 7.6%, in September a lower gain of 11.2% figure in January. More core CPI looking hotter than headline inflation core CPI just shows what the Federal Reserve does before it. It shows a great deal of what helps. Core CPI is used a lot to get more of a handle on foods and price trends used by mostly Fed officials and Economists. This is all one whole big deal ending up in a loop time after time if the government and insurance company's such as State Farm or Allstate started to help Americans wouldn’t have such a big debt to pay off by the time inflation goes down, I believe that having help with money comes down to what the insurance companies and government execution, but I believe that a change would create a difference”. 

What Is Inflation? How Does It Work? – Forbes Advisor 
Inflation: What It Is, How It Can Be Controlled, and Extreme Examples (investopedia.com

Inflation