Who Am I | Teen Ink

Who Am I

November 2, 2021
By Mexico123456 SILVER, Sacramento, California
Mexico123456 SILVER, Sacramento, California
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this world. The longer you live, the more you realize that in this reality, only pain, suffering, and futility exist."


Do you like guitar?I have always loved to hear the guitar since I was a little boy. To be honest I started to play the guitar a little but I can’t play just yet but hopefully I can play it for the next 2-3 years. Also, I think music will always sound better with the guitar because it adds more feeling’s to what people are singing. Lastly, the guitar in my opinion is one of the best instruments. I think it was the best creation.


My favorite movie from the 20th century was Tombstone ‘95. Also, I love to watch superheroes movies like marvel, dc and even tv-shows. One of my favorite villains from the marvel movies and tv shows is Loki because he has superpowers to magically make his dagger and helmet appear when he is in the position of trying to hurt or kill someone. Another favorite character from the DC universe is Joker, he might be crazy and an assassin but he always smiles even when things go wrong. He is also someone that is creative to do torturing or ways to kill or escape during a fight. All the characters from the avengers movie are really good fights and have a cool style in their own way but my favorite superhero from marvel is Captain America. He has an amazing battle and thinks about a plan before he’s about to attack. My favorite superhero from the DC universe is Batman. The reason why Batman is a better hero in Gotham is because he is so much smarter than the villains and other superheroes he already knows that superman’s weakness is kryptonite and he can destroy him with it.


My Next challenge will be after I am done with High School I will try to make it to sac state. Also, I might need to read a little more to know some words and to at least say I read a book or more. Next, my challenge right now is to study for the PSAT exam to get a scholarship. Third, To get over my stage fright to talk to the class and to make new friends to talk to. Lastly, to present perfectly and try not to make any mistakes while I am talking.   


What I see in my future is me becoming an FBI Agent. This career is going to make me stronger and mentaly stronger. Also, what I see is a big beautiful house, My future wife and 4 kids. Next, I see myself helping people that are in trouble and making the world a better place. Lastly, I see myself with the FBI gear and ready to do what needs to be done. 


How did I make friends this year? To be honest it is not that hard to meet new people and to talk to new people. Also, all I had to do was to talk to people that like to talk about things that I like or things that sound cool. Next, I like to make new friends to talk to and people that have a nice attitude. Lastly, I like to talk to people that like memes, like something funny or relatable.    


The author's comments:

Love to do exercise.