Tavelling at a young age | Teen Ink

Tavelling at a young age

September 5, 2022
By Lucy-G-Turpin SILVER, Palma, Other
Lucy-G-Turpin SILVER, Palma, Other
6 articles 4 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is a joke"


 Have you ever wondered when is the right moment for kids to start travelling? As far as I can tell, for those who accept the challenge of travelling, it can only be beneficial. Here are some reasons why people should start travelling as soon as they can.

 Firstly, by travelling we gain experience and culture. We discover different lifestyles and we get the opportunity to meet people with diverse ideals. It does not matter how young you are, it is always a good idea to socialize. Nevertheless, if sharing experiences is not your cup of tea, you can always come back home with interesting pictures of the places you have visited.

 Secondly, travelling at a young age is the perfect moment to do it. As we grow, life gets more difficult. While this isn't necessarily a bad thing, it is true that we need to become more responsible. Furthermore, our body starts getting old and we lose energy. Thus, it is better to start travelling when we are young because that way we won't miss the opportunity to visit the place where we may want to live one day.

 To sum up, travelling helps young people to meet new friends and find things they would like to do when they get older. If not young, when? Do not be late. Start gathering experiences as soon as possible.