sketchbook 2 lungs | Teen Ink

sketchbook 2 lungs

By scott737 BRONZE, west bloomfield, Michigan
scott737 BRONZE, West Bloomfield, Michigan

We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything. That is all.

i used gel medium matt medium, watercolor, inks, modge podge and acrylic to create this piece. the red parts depict lungs and breath.

Similar images

This art has 9 comments.

LakeSide said...
on Sep. 25 2011 at 8:37 pm
LakeSide, Avon Lake, Ohio

i wish i could boldly go where no mans gone before....but ill probably just stay here.

so stop looking at it.

i like it its very interesting :)

daina123 said...
on Apr. 8 2011 at 11:45 am
this is ugly!!!!

on Apr. 15 2010 at 5:21 pm
AlexandraVasari PLATINUM, Fort Stewart, Georgia

"Writing songs is super intimate. It's a bit like getting naked"~ Gwen Stefani

hahaha yea ikr?well I'm from California so I really would like to go to school there!I want to go for a degree in fashion design and/or fine arts most likely.

That's cool I wish I could play in front of people. I like having feedback but I get nervous around my family.I prefer playing in front of people I don't know actually!lol I'll be sure to check you out on youtube and let you know what I think.:)

on Apr. 15 2010 at 4:31 pm

wow! that sounds cool, san fran wee!

lol i have a youtube account and soon im uploading a shitload of newer stuff. my account on youtube is 20009325. lol just today i proformed at a big hall and its being put on local tv! haha

on Apr. 15 2010 at 4:27 pm

haha I would'nt know, but that's really cool you must be pretty talented. My best friend loves classical but I prefer rock but she's got me into classical lately. Who's your favorite to play? I like Schubert and Bethoven just to listen to though!lol I'm not a classical musician. Though I always wanted to learn violin. I want to go to the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.

on Apr. 15 2010 at 4:07 pm

haha not julliard because they just create robots there. i have won national titles and many other competitions. im going to apply to peabody, boston conservatory of music and a few others :)

on Apr. 15 2010 at 3:20 pm

oh haha i was'nt sure this was the first one I looked at:) and that's awesome I love music too! I play guitar mostly but I know some piano. I only took lessons for a year though. Do you have a specific school in mind? Like Juliard or something?lol

on Apr. 15 2010 at 3:10 pm

haha im not sure! i really dont know about the profession at all, why? does this piece of art portray that? i actually might be going to a music conservatory for piano!

on Apr. 15 2010 at 3:05 pm

This is really cool, do you want to be a docter or a medical illustrater?