Home > Art / Photo > Sculptures > Clay Converse

Clay Converse

Report abuse
Description:
I finally finished my shoe. I was about to throw out the pair I based it off of, and I took the laces. I cut and glued them into place. Complete!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

anotherpossibility said...
Wonderful! I love converse and this (I assure you with my self-proclaimed knowledge) looks just like them! It's just so... Astonishingly realistic... 

yexels69 said...
This is awesome!

HbkooyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow. I thought it was a real shoe! You're amazing with clay!

Rosalynne said...
Dang... *Stares in awe*

CrashBagPhotoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Me: hey mom, look at this picture! Mom: its a shoe. Me: Its clay! Mom: (Stupdified look)....wow Couldn't have put it better, Mom!

guard-girlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 16 at 11:19 am
I just had that exact conversation with my sister! It's so good!

Christie99 said...
Sept. 30, 2013 at 10:41 am
I love this!!!! its amazing how it looks so real. At first I was about to say " its just a shoe". But them when I looked at it again I said " WOW ITS CLAY". That is amazing!!!!! A+++++