Twilight by Stephenie Meyer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I was never in love with vampires until Twilight came out. I didn’t know it was possible, but Stephenie Meyer changed the stereotypical blood-sucking vampire into a beautiful god-like creature.

In Twilight, an average high school girl, Bella Swan, falls in love with one of the most beautiful boys at her new school, Edward, who happens to be a vampire. What does one call a stunning, mysterious vampire and his stunning, mysterious vampire family? I believe “The Cullens” would suffice.

The author’s style and characters will glue your hands to the book and your eyes to the page. In no time, the book is over. But don’t worry – there are three sequels: New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn.

Twilight is well written from Bella’s point of view. It feels as though a movie is playing in your head. If you don’t feel that way, have no fear, the actual movie comes out November 21.

Twilight is such a magnificent book that it was a New York Times bestseller. Who would have thought that the idea for such an astonishing book could come from a dream the author had?

The theme is love conquers all, even the supernatural. Nothing stands in the way of love for Edward and Bella. Or does it?

Meyer’s style of writing will have you wanting to believe that there are gorgeous vampires roaming our world and just hopefully there will be Edwards for all of the girls who have fallen in love with this fictional yet breathtaking character. Since the characters’ love is forbidden, it only makes it better. ­After all, forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.

Taneei said...
Yet another captivating review. Very impressive. 5 stars

mmb16 said...
I love the series btw  :)

mmb16 said...
Unless you've read the books, you can't say it's a bad book and that is just a review...why don't you find out for yourself if the book sounds bad, because you a little too opinionated to say anything  

fghfghdfgh said...
well your review was pretty bad but that has something to do with the fact that i hate twilight.stephany myers is the worst writer EVER i have never red a worse book than twilight.

rrrrh! replied...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 6:53 am :
Steph is a excelent writter, obviously her style of writting is not of your liking, but that doesnt mean you have to put her down.

musicispassion said...
Apr. 2, 2011 at 12:36 am:

I loved twilight but it loses something towatds the end bubt it's an amazing story line.

VKarcich said...
Mar. 24, 2011 at 12:38 pm:
I've heard peoples opinions about Twilight, the good and the bad. I've been wanting to read this book for a while now but after reading this review i'm sure i'm missing out on something good.

nowwegotsometing said...
Mar. 24, 2011 at 12:37 pm:
I have never read this book but after reading this it looks like sonthing i might be intrested in reading

Aderes18This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 23, 2011 at 3:22 pm:
I don't see all the hype about Twilight. It's an OK book. It's not the best. 

Autumn replied...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 3:20 pm :
I agree. I liekd it before it was famous. Then I realized it's kind of dumb. But not horrible.

Aderes18This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 9:57 pm :
Agreed! Try googling Twilight Sucks then press 100 Reasons why Twilight sucks.(I don't necessarily agree with the author but I find it hysterically funny. LOL! 

YourMomInMyBed said...
Mar. 18, 2011 at 12:13 pm:
I liked this book. I would like to read it again. The best

blfdfsafsdfdsf said...
Mar. 18, 2011 at 12:12 pm:
This book sucks  nobody cares about vampires.

thisbooksucksericayu replied...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 9:38 pm :
agreed this review is pretty bad too if you ask me..

lollies replied...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 6:58 am :
i care about vampires!!!! and the review is really good. :)

fire_ice4ever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 5:54 pm :

I care about vampires, just not sparkly ones...

In my opinion, Buffy should've staked Edward a while ago...DRACULA FTW!!! 

Real vampires (and real men for that matter...) DON'T sparkle. 

Autumn replied...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 3:23 pm :
 I love those "I Heart Boys Who Sparkle" shirts. So stupid... lol.

Jul. 11, 2011 at 5:06 pm :
I know right! I see people wearing them and I'm like, "Are you seriously wearing that in public?" XD

czda said...
Mar. 18, 2011 at 12:07 pm:
i think i will read this book sometime

desmiree said...
Mar. 18, 2011 at 11:52 am:
That was a very good reveiw I love the Twlight series and I love the movies to!