Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Book Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

In the 7th and final installment of the Harry Potter book series, many questions have come up. For example:

“Do Ron and Hermione get together?”
“What's the deal with Harry and Ginny?”
“Is Snape good or evil?”
‘Is Dumbledor really dead?”

And perhaps the two biggest questions are:

“Who dies?”
And
“Is Harry a Horcrux?”

(For those of you that haven't finished the book, haven't even started, or don't know what a Horcrux is, you're in for a big surprise!!!)

In their quest to destroy Lord Voldemort, Harry Ron and Hermione are on the run from the Ministry of Magic witch is being controlled by Lord Voldemort himself!!!

With a surprising ending that no one could have predicted, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is a Romantic, hilarious, tear-jerking, tale, filled with suspense, drama and a little bit of mystery that even a lazy person who decided to wait for the movies would live to read!

If I would rate this book, 1 star being the lowest, and 5 stars being highest I would give it 6!!!! But that is my own personal opinion…

Rate the book yourself! Find out what happens, because if that's the only reason you're here, then you better get to the nearest library and read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling!!!

tuttlelover BRONZE, Centralia, Washington

Youre not old until you loose your sense of humor-my sis

OMG HARRY POTTER IS SOOOO A HOROCRUX FROM VOLDEMORT!!!!! DUMBLE DORE SAID SO HIMSELF!!!