The 7 Highly Effective Habits for Teens by Sam Kuljis | Teen Ink

The 7 Highly Effective Habits for Teens by Sam Kuljis

Can you imagine having a life where no one can listen to you and help you with your life problems? Well, regular teenagers out in the USA, or anywhere have problems like that. They need some help and constructively in their life and no one can give that to them. But this book can help teenagers, NOT need help, and deal with there problems by themselves.

The 7 Highly Effective Habits for Teens is a book that can help any teenager that just wants to read a good book or needs some constructively in their life. This book is to help teenagers with their daily life and to help the produce daily habits, which are good for them to learn and good for others to rub off on as well. It pretty much is a life changing book.

This book also shows how many teens, just like the author who wrote this book needed some constructively in their lifetime. This book pretty much exactly tells you some ideas on how to do that. It really helped me get into some better habits that I was currently in before I read this book.

If you read between the lines, the book tells teens not to blame your problems on other people. You can pretty much only blame them on yourself. The book has 5 basic principals to follow and you can pretty much form better habits for yourself.

This book makes me think about how I have so not so good habits, and how I could change them into a better way to continue my life. It really has some good ideas and comments about how to form good and healthy habits. Before I read this book, I thought it was going to be some boring book to tell you how to operate your life, but it's not. It has some good life-guiding skills that people can use all throughout their life's. It really helped and still helps me form good habits.