Picture Street This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Time will reveal everything I want to know now.
I wish time was just the name of a street.
I’d drive a black car up and down time.
I’d be happy.

ItsCaroHere said...
I love this. The way you described time, never thought of it that way.

bamboom212 said...
thats really kOoL. u put thingz in a different perspective of time. gr8 job

ChowD This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
that's cute :]
check out my work!

jessica said...
Dec. 16, 2009 at 11:44 am
did't get it at all. short article

Love_Me_Not said...
Hm though it's short, I really do get it. Nice work.

Corinnee<3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very creative! Congrats on getting your writing published!

mimi2.0 said...
this poem is great. not only is it short and simple but it gets straight to the pint. GOOD JOB and keep the writing alive.
~mimi

guitarmastercg27 said...
This piece is so unbelievably great. It took me multiples times to get the true concept. Really good, amazing job

this is awesome because it's simple and somewhat nonchalant :) i think it's funny :D

calephchad said...
I like this poem only because of it's length and it's simplicity. It's so unique and abstract. If you would like, come check out some of my work. I think you will really enjoy it.

Holmes said...
No-ice! (nice) ;)

epcelia said...
Nov. 24, 2009 at 2:00 am
It tis' wonderful

bamboom212 said...
I get it and it's kOoL. It's short and to the point, but really good. ^_^

raevyn_13 said...
Sept. 28, 2009 at 7:05 am
Amazing. It's short and simple and yet it says so much!!! ^_^

likelionsdo said...
This is wonderful. I especially like that you said black car; it adds so much more to this poem. I can't stop thinking about it.

KonyaB!!! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow this is nice. Wouldn't it be awesome if we can go back and ahead of time? :)
It was really good...can you read my poems? Only two... I'm not that great, and I am trying to improve, so it would be great if you could take a look!! :)

Emmy G. said...
Sept. 19, 2009 at 11:16 am
i really liked this, it's really great!

Lonleydandy said...
Jun. 27, 2009 at 2:23 am
This is one of the few poems I can actually relate to. If time were a street, I would keep going down, and up to see how my life would work out. This was great.

Jamie S said...
The poem “Picture Street” by Beau W. caught my eye. I like that it’s short because I often forget the beginning of a poem or story by the time I get to the end.

I like the idea of time as a street that you can drive up and down. This poem intrigued me -- the idea of being able to travel in time. I would fix my mistakes, relive my happy memories, get to know those I had brushed off or forgotten, and many other things.

I really admire that although thi... (more »)

rickysgirl said...
it has lots of meaning in it i loved this one