Jerk This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I love your voice,
your soft brown hair.
I love your eyes
and love your stare.

I love your laugh,
your cocky smirk,
your stupid jokes.
You precious jerk,

you know I do.
I want my hands
all through your hair
each treasured strand.

I’m wrapped around
your finger still.
Am I yet yours?
Your love does kill

the things I hold
so close to me
and yet you’re the
best jerk I see.

sunnyhunny This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow wow wow.  Love this.  Amazing.

Alasia B. replied...
Jan. 15, 2011 at 10:54 am
great bravo!

Alia_TanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I can totally relate to this poem! When i read it i knew from the first stanza what you meant! luv it!

ashley123456 said...
Jan. 7, 2011 at 8:52 am
I love this poem, for many reasons of course, but mostly it because i can relate to it.

Jones said...
This poem can be true with some guys. I know some girls that talk like this about some guys, but it usually turns out alright. When I started to read this poem, I thought the poem was going to be about how nice the boy is. After I read this poem, I knew the writer was not talking good about the boy. The writer was talking bad about the boy.

misswindsor said...
This poem is exactly how I feel right now about this guy. I LOVE this poem, it's my favorite poem!!!!

Bloodyrose said...
I thought it was very good! I loved it!

Kryssy said...
I truely love. I think it beats most of the poems i read. Nice job

iwantyou said...
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEEL /: IM STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM AFTER 6 MONTHS OF BEING HURT. IM NOTHING WITHOUT HIM. HE HURT ME SO BAD YET HE CAN STILL GET ME BACK WHENEVER HE WANTS :(

theinbetween replied...
he can't get you back whenever he wants if you don't let him... don't go there anymore. My advice is to focus on yourself and go back to how you use to go about your day before he came along. You don't deserve to be hurt. 

WhiteClouds said...
I love how the words in the first to sentences draw you in. It's good and descriptive...

GothChik95 said...
i had one of these boys in my 4th grade class, turned out to be just another jerk...it was beautiful the way the words flowed. Great!

sarahbug16 said...
wow, i like this. totally makes me think of one of my dumb ex boyfriends. lol....good work

GamerGirl said...
Dec. 31, 2010 at 9:53 am
reminds me of a boy in my class who i had a huge crush on and he turned out to be a jerk.

pics-with-no-paint said...
Dec. 30, 2010 at 9:26 am
Love it. I wrote a poem like it once but it was corny. Yours isn"t! :)

JMThe-one said...
Ouch. lol. I guess all men are jerks huh? lol. 

Shaniaharmonjones said...
:D i love this poem...

JaimeNichole said...
I love this. So true. Very easy for most girls to relate to. It had good flow, and your emotions came out really well. Excellent :] keep writing. Please check out some of my work, i'd really appreciate it

delaney95 said...

favorite line= precious jerk

genius

sweetangel92 said...
i really enjoyed reading ur poem