Inner Beauty | Teen Ink

Inner Beauty

A small simple word but with momentous meaning. Beauty doesn't mean having stunning face and body but true beauty lies in your soul, your character, and your confidence.

"Your inner beauty never needs makeup."

It only needs a good heart filled with selflessness, love and care. Real beauty is about always being willing to assist anyone even if there is nothing in it for you except the pure pleasure of seeing satisfaction, content on the other person’s face, that person has inner beauty. It represents goodwill and kindness. 

The physical appearance may look appealing to you for sometime but inner beauty is something that remains in the heart of others for the lifetime.

Unlike physical beauty, inner beauty is hard to find in someone. Every person is like a deep ocean you do not know what's on the surface until you dive deep within that person and then you'll know their true beauty.

I’m not trying to say that outer appearances don’t matter.

All I’m saying is that inner beauty plays a much bigger part even in first sight than you think.You may assume that you never notice inner beauty at first sight. But is that really true? Almost all the time, you notice a person’s physical appearance only for a moment, until the real inner beauty starts the attraction game.

In my personal life I've met some girls who are really beautiful and attractive from outside but there's a beast hidden them. Their physical beauty hides their beast but once you start conversation with them you start feeling uneasy, you start feeling maladroit. At that point their outer beauty fails to make those people stay in their life. Everyone starts leaving them and there comes a time when they are left alone, just by themselves. Why? just because of their vulgar behavior with other. But if you possess good heart, selfless nature and beautiful soul then automatically everyone's attracted towards you. They love to have you as your friends, they love to spend time with you. They actually love you. And in the end the love with the heart and soul remains eternal but people tends to forget the love with the body.

"Beautiful people are not always good but good people are always beautiful."
(Hazrat Ali Ibn Abi Talib R.A)

Inner beauty helps you appreciate outer beauty. If you love, appreciate and feel good about yourself, you would feel more confident about facing and interacting with other beautiful people in the world. Remember, outer beauty can give you a glance, it’s inner beauty that makes someone stay. 

There's a quote saying,

"Beauty is in the eyes of beholder."

I personally don't believe in it. Your true beauty lies within you not what others observe in you. You only show the world what you want them to see not what's within you. You can never judge a person by your personal observations. You do not know their situations. So before you start making conviction about someone do check their current status.

And learn to love yourself first. If you feel beautiful, your own self belief and confidence brings out a glow of beauty that no outer beauty can compete with. But if you feel ugly, your inner beauty will reflect the same idea and project it on your outer beauty. If you truly feel beautiful on the inside, you’d never seem unappealing to anyone else.

See the nature, they don't care about anyone. The sun doesn't care how hot it is, the moon doesn't care that he has stains, the clouds don't care that they're uneven. So goes with you feel beautiful don't care what others think of you but care what Allah thinks of you. Because in the end you have to answer Him about your deeds and not the world.

Always be optimistic. Spread positivity, reveal your inner beauty to the world. Because you can only achieve tranquility of heart by your good deeds and beautiful character. Most people complain about depression, my advice for them is learn to live for others your depression will automatically leave. Because knowing that you are the reason of someone's smile is the best feeling in the world.

Messym SILVER said...
on May. 24 2017 at 6:06 am
Messym SILVER, Karachi, Other
so* for* Done*

Messym SILVER said...
on May. 24 2017 at 6:05 am
Messym SILVER, Karachi, Other
Eeeeeeeekkk. I told u youve got the talent. Im ao happy fo u. Well dome