How Does Nature Help To Prove God's Existance? | Teen Ink

How Does Nature Help To Prove God's Existance?

How Nature Helps to Prove God’s Existence

Nature looks up to God, the trees, mountains, the sun shines down on us, the world is full of amazing miracles; The creatures are complex in how they are

made and look, each one being different from the other. How you can tell how old a tree is by counting the rings, is that not amazing? Each human body, though

some may look alike, they are all different, think differently, talk differently, and their lives are different.

The sun shines down on us through the days, its energetic heat warming the earth at exactly the right temperature. If the Earth were any closer or

farther from the sun, we would all either burn to death, or freeze to death. My point... If the earth were not perfectly stable where it is, we would all die.

This cannot be a mistake.

If you don’t believe that God made the universe explain this to me! Our earth is the only planet that rotates on an axis, at around 23.5 degrees; and has a

livable atmosphere, gravity, and life. Why are not any of the other planets livable? Or have life on them?

God supplies our needs in nature; the fruit and vegetable trees and plants supply an abundance of our food; Also for the animals, creatures, rodents, and

bugs does He also supply food and shelter for.

Grass, plants, trees, bushes and other living plant-like things are able to grow; But how? They don’t have blood and bones. They have water green stems,

and trees have trunks. How can all of these things be so perfected and be an accident or a mistake? It really shows how they have to have a maker or creator.

There are no other gods such as ‘sun gods’ that only create certain things. There is only ONE True God who created ALL OF IT and is the God of ALL OF IT.

He (God) created everything, - people- plant life-organisms- atoms, and everything else; If parts of the Bible is true than isn’t all of it? God must be

true. If a normal person was ‘god’… well they wouldn’t be. Man cannot even make a single living thread of grass, and defiantly cannot make a person, animal, or

plant. They can only mix, change, destruct or destroy what is already there. There is a God and He did come down to earth in the form of a man, to his creations

but He was not a normal person, He was without sin, and yet He died for our sins. He Was and Is the only TRUE God.

God is not in everything though his artistic work may be;

Rain, clouds, sleet, hail and snow all show amazing features; Water re-cycles itself; and falls as rain, if there is a storm or very cold

weather the water vapor gets so cold that it becomes sleet, hail and snow. Snowflakes consist of six edges of flakes on each flake of snow. Every single piece is

different than the other. There are no two of the same things. That is too complex for it to be any mistake. And it isn’t a mistake, there has to be a God soooo big

that He could and can create a Universe, even if everyone living in it doesn’t acknowledge Him and His work. Who are we to say that it was a mistake?

Also have you ever heard of something good or pleasant coming from an explosion? Look around, when you blow something up (such as a bomb, firework or

other explosive) does it end up as a human being, a house, store, or animal? No! That just doesn’t happen. So the theory that we came from something that

BLEW UP is absurd.

If the world was a mistake then wouldn’t there be mistakes in it? Would there not be more days to take to make a full circle of the earth? (Or year) Would

not the earth be tilted or slanted more or less as different years come and go? Would our atmosphere be losing a lot of its control, and gravity? No it’s not because

the world isn’t a mistake, it is a creation.

Jaquie_k said...
on Jul. 6 2014 at 3:40 pm
I can completly understand your judgement but can you completly explain to me how the earth was created, how a seed grows, how you were created? Like I said, I understand your judgement but please be opewnminded with me here. THX

Jaquie_k said...
on Jul. 6 2014 at 3:37 pm
Very well written and it makes so much sence. Thank you for opening up my eyes that were ever so blinded by darkness. I understant what it all means and I am a Christian. You played a part in Gods plan to help me with my Blindness. And I can garuentee that you opened the eyes of others as well.

on Jun. 26 2014 at 2:28 am
Very well written! :)

Elanelane07 said...
on May. 7 2014 at 7:09 pm
Elanelane07, Gainesville, Florida
@cat-girl do you even know the probability of us running into another foreign life form? Infinitely minuscule. The fact that we and another life form would exactly meet among the billions and billions of life form is very improbable. Just letting you know.

on Mar. 26 2014 at 11:35 pm
JesusandHisLawyers SILVER, Austin, Texas

"who the fuck has a favorite personal quote what does that even mean" - me, just now.

That's a nice enough opinion, but it's just, an opinion. Nothing stated in the essay is supported by any kind of factual evidence. Not to mention, it directly defies a lot of what we know for a fact about our world and the way our Earth works. That, coupled with the radical misrepresentation of the way are Earth has formed, creates a nice flowery article for those who agree, and ultimately, nothing worth discussing seriously for those who don't.

Pigasus said...
on Nov. 25 2013 at 1:36 am
Pigasus, San Jose, California

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A. A. Milne

Well written, however I do not agree. You did not mention who created God. Was it another God? Then who created him?  If not, was Got created by 'mistake'?

on Jun. 8 2013 at 11:43 am
LittleDreamer BRONZE, New Delhi, Other
wow, good point.

on Feb. 26 2013 at 3:39 pm
dat_great_engineer, Oswego, Illinois

"Think of only 3 things...your God, your family, and the Green Bay Packers, in that order."

Here is one of those rare occasions where someone comes along and actually knows what they are talking about keep up the good work

Esquire said...
on Oct. 21 2012 at 11:16 pm
Ultimately, the best argument against a deity is Occam's Razor. To paraphrase: the simplest and most complete hypothesis is the correct one. Another substatial arument comes from the very funny Douglas Adams: "Isn't the garden beautiful enoguh without beliving there are fairies at the bottom fo it too?" Of course, these quotes cannot be whole without the simplicity of Fredrich Nietzsche: "God is dead."

on Aug. 7 2012 at 2:40 pm
Cat-Girl PLATINUM, Nyania, Planet Nyan, Oklahoma

"That's what's wrong with the people in this world; they believe they can do well by just getting by when they need to aim for the highest."
-Keith Anderson
"You can never hope to build a better world without improving the individuals."
-Marie Curie

I can see why you think that there are more species around the universe similarly advanced as us, but have you ever wondered why we never ran into them? I mean think about it; if there was another species around, we definitely would've picked up signals from NASA or spotted them with the Hubble telescope by now. Also, the author of this article stated of how our planet was perfectly positioned from the sun and has enough supplies for every creature living here. There are millions, maybe billions of living things on Earth and they all have a place in the world! None of this could've happened by chance.

on Jul. 25 2012 at 8:14 am
BlueRain BRONZE, Clarkston, Michigan

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

Lilliterra, man looked for a god first because he couldn't explain why things happened. He became superstitious that a bad hunt was an omen that they should move caves. He didn't understand how earthquakes worked. His first assumption was extremely basic, that there was something powerful that sometimes rewarded them and sometimes punished them. Then, when society was developed, man looked for a god to further his own life, assure himself that his enemies would be punished because of wrongdoings, and he looked for a god because he wanted to control people.

God for me defines everything we have not yet discovered. It is the things that are currently unexplained. That does not mean that there is no explanation, and that doesn't mean that because he have no answer now, that it automatically means it's a supernatural being.

Your comment shows your bias. You believe in God only because you are afraid of the other possibility, and you don't understand the other side. The meaning of your life won't be handed to you. You have to find it yourself.

on Jul. 25 2012 at 8:01 am
BlueRain BRONZE, Clarkston, Michigan

There is also no evidence to support biblically, nor is it possible in reality, for two people to have all the genes of the human species. That's completely ridiculous.

on Jul. 25 2012 at 7:58 am
BlueRain BRONZE, Clarkston, Michigan

Lilliterra, even if the flood was 6,000 years ago (when creationists claim that the earth was "created"), there was not enough people to repopulate the earth to what it is now (about 7 billion), and there was not nearly enough time for the human species to diversify into different races.

on Jul. 25 2012 at 7:48 am
BlueRain BRONZE, Clarkston, Michigan

Loving someone is no "sin", if such a thing exists. If you want to know the real reason that it is considered a "sin" in your bible, is because same sex couples didn't produce children, and because the church wanted to grow, they threw a little tantrum because that put up an obstacle, as they probably wouldn't have children, so they proclaimed it a sin. That way, more kids and more pointy buildings got to spread across the world. Yay.

"We can't pull away from sin by ourselves?" You have a very poor perspective of our species.

"They are not left without a choice." Well, yes and no. They can choose to hide their completely natural behavior just to please people like you, and they'll get married and maybe have kids, but they'll be supressing their true self for the rest of their life just so that they can avoid ridicule like this. Or, they can go along with their natural tendency and be themselves and find someone who can love them the way they are, and ignore all the bigoted people who would try to stop them. Those are the two choices. Homosexuality is not a "difficulty" to overcome, the only difficulty they have to overcome is the people who keep trying to supress them. What they are is no more a choice than it was your "choice" to be heterosexual. No one has the right to dictate who a person loves.

on Mar. 15 2012 at 9:33 pm
AgentOrange789 GOLD, Friendswood, Texas

"It's a saying they have, that a man has a false heart in his mouth for the world to see, another in his breast to show to his special friends and his family, and the real one, the true one, the secret one, which is never known to anyone except to himself alone, hidden only God knows where."
-James Clavell, "Shogun"

I agree with everything DesertFox said, and would like to add something else:

"If the world was a mistake then wouldn't there be mistakes in it?"

You mean like, let's see...government corruption, indoctrination, slavery, starvation, and genocide? Yep, all still alive and well in this world.

on Mar. 15 2012 at 7:37 pm
DesertFox94 BRONZE, McDonough, Georgia
You're implying that if god didn't create Earth it happened by 'mistake'. That's a bit of a misnomer. I believe you mean it happened by 'chance'. 

Another thing, there billions of solar systems in our galaxy, the Milky Way, and there are billions of galaxies in the known universe. This means that there are near infinite chances that a planet can be at just the right distance from a star to produce a habitable planet, like Earth.

In fact, logically speaking, it is more probably that there are hundreds if not thousands of other planets with life on them, with some having species just as advanced as us. 

on Jan. 31 2012 at 7:03 pm
Anny_Grace SILVER, Centennial, Colorado
Yeah definitively a round of applause, no matter what readers believe, for writing such a controversial topic. Beautifully written. True there are no facts but its almost better that way.

ILYSME said...
on Jan. 13 2012 at 1:26 pm
ILYSME, Seattle, Washington

I don't lie because lying is a cowardly move. It takes courage to tell the truth

send me the link of which you found it disproved please, i can't seem to find anything anywhere about it being disproved.

Lilliterra said...
on Jan. 12 2012 at 7:51 pm
Just so you know, the bacteria that survives on arsenic was disproved... I think they found out the study was poorly done and they weren't seeing what they thought they were seeing.

ILYSME said...
on Jan. 12 2012 at 12:34 pm
ILYSME, Seattle, Washington

you're probably right, we can't know until they actually confirm it. But if it can then it will be the first other planet that has the ability to support life and will be an amazing discovery. Also its recently been discovered that there is a bacteria that survives on arsenic, a very poisonous substance so that shows that the scientists might be looking in the wrong places for life.