looking down at the world | Teen Ink

looking down at the world

By Stevennew93 SILVER, St Louis, Missouri
Stevennew93 SILVER, St Louis, Missouri

“I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottle
I make mistakes but learn from every one
And when it's said and done
I bet this brother be a better one
If I upset you dont stress
Never forget, that God isn't finished with me yet”
By 2pac Shakur

After a death your look at the world different it shows the true face of the world well realli it make you look at the world you can look at it the world in more then one way theirs you just see what you wanna see and their is the side where you see every thing your not spose to see you can see that the world is come to an end and that theirs really nothing you can do about it but prey and thank the lord for letting you wake up and live day by day

The look at the world

on Feb. 16 2013 at 12:15 am
Jade.I.Am ELITE, Fishers, Indiana

“If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose”
― Charles Bukowski

Very nice, and I'm sure the world is a better place because of THAT delightful commentary. You just belittled somebody's opinion in one witty swoop. Feel better?

Neon_Gypsy_Blood BRONZE, Idaho Falls, Idaho

Do or do not, there is no try.
~Master Yoda~

dont understand cuz of da grammar... srry..

MadMouse GOLD said...
MadMouse GOLD, Springfield, Missouri

'The only things worth doing on the weekend are completely pointless and wastes of time."

Well, horrible grammar, but I really like it. Good job :)

We-R-3 BRONZE said...
We-R-3 BRONZE, Orlando, Florida

A picture is worth a thousand words, however it takes a real artist to turn words into pictures.

Have you heard about the new Lebron Iphone, you have to set it on vibrate because it doesn't have any rings

In death youb look down and see that we are hateful disgusting creatures, but we are capable of the love that God blessed us with, we nay sin but with God's blessing we are a beutiful creation, a masterpeice

It was kind of hard to decipher what you were trying to say because it was all one big run-on sentence and there was no punctuation and a lot of things were spelled wrong.