If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

ElleaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 5:22 pm
It is purely by faith that we believe the Bible. No, not everyone goes to heaven because God can't tolerate sin. Those who have not believed in his son as the only way of salvation cannot abide with God the father. I'm sorry, there is not room for everyone. John 3:16 (ESV)  “For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. This means that if you believe in him he will not refuse you, but if you refuse him, he will ref... (more »)

giyoreli said...
May 20 at 10:27 pm
It doesn't matter whether or not if non-Christians will go to hell because we don't believe in it. It's not a conversation to be had, you can't ask someone whether they think they will go or not if they don't believe in it and it's not a concept in their religion. But I'm Jewish and our afterlife is 'ehhh we'll figure it out when we get there', non-Jewish people also come into the afterlife too in our beliefs. There's room for everyone, no need to argue about who is loved and who isn't; whatever... (more »)

ScarletCityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
If you believe the Bible is false, how can you believe there is a heaven? The whole basis of heaven is the in Bible. If you say the Bible is false, but there is a heaven, then, by your own reasoning, heaven is false too. God created us with free will, which means we can do what we want and God won't physically stop us. But, with this free will comes responsibility. We can't go sinning all our lives and after we die say, "God, I know I was wrong, and I only believed you exist because I don't want... (more »)

AndreB replied...
O boy this is one stupid comment

Lucy-AgnesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 31, 2015 at 12:35 am
Ally_Yang, it is absolutely true that we are all God's children and He loves each of us dearly - too dearly for words. However, this remarkable love God has for us doesn't mean everyone is going to Heaven no matter what. You see, God loves us so much He gave us free will - the power to choose what we want, to love Him or to abandon Him. God doesn't send people to Hell; people choose to go to Hell. Does that make sense? The judgment after death isn't so much God saying, "You are so bad! I'm going... (more »)

Magicath replied...
Oh my thank you! That is so very true!

ElleaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 5:16 pm
That was an amazing description

DicipleofChristThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I'm sorry to say this, Ally_Yang, but, the statement that we don't have a reliable source to prove the bible is absolutely false. Have you even read the bible???? It's amazing. The prophecy is crazy, I mean, we're seeing all this stuff happening that was prophesied more than a thousand years ago! Epic poems, and thousands of ancient tablets have been deciphered, telling of stories such as the Tower of Babel, and the Flood, and other such stories. It was prophesied that the authority of the pope ... (more »)

M501athleticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 20 at 12:55 pm
Agreed! Great comment! Nicely put @ DicipleofChrist God sent Jesus to save us from sin. We are all born sinners, God is giving us time now to get our lives right. Before Jesus comes and brings all of his believers up in the rapture. There are so many answers to any question you have in the Bible. You have to read it thourughly and ask God to speak to your heart. He will answer your questions. The only thing that no one knows is when Jesus is coming back? God is the only one who knows the answer... (more »)

Annamaj said...
Firstly, God created us with equal potential, not equal outcome. He gave us all the ability to do good, the ability to do evil and the ability to choose. Some Christian theologians believe that heaven and hell are the same places, it's what we make of it,

MinionForGod said...
I know that God is real and that the Bible is true because I'm not who I used to be. I used to be depressed, insecure, mean, and fearful. But one day, someone told me the good news about Jesus Christ and offered me the ONE true way to get to Heaven. And that's by accepting Jesus into my heart. That day, I found the hope, happiness, wholeness, and joy that I had been constantly searching for. I don't feel like something is missing from my life anymore. Plus, since that day, God has changed me int... (more »)

AshleySD replied...
None of that was actual, valid evidence to whether or not there is a god. That's just you saying that religion helped you feel better. And it wasn't "God" who transformed you. You helped yourself.

DicipleofChristThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
No. The bible is living and active and sharper than any double-edged sword. The Holy Spirit is a burning fire that consumes us, and engulfs us, and conforms us to be more like Christ. The message of Jesus Christ saves lives, and is the only thing that can save this dark, dark world.

AshleySD replied...
Wtf are you talking about??

TheEmptyUniverseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
There are people who were also depressed and fearful. Then someone showed them the "truth",put them in a plane, and hurtled them into a building. The "truth" is like art; it looks different to everybody.

AwesomeWriter This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Everyone has a belief for religion, whether it be Christianity, Judaism, Islam, or Atheism. I believe that regardless of your beliefs, when you die, God will give you a chance to believe in God or not. If you refuse, you're going to go to hell. If you do, you get to go to heaven. And I'm saying that you're going to make this decision once you DIE and are in GOD'S PRESENCE.

AshleySD replied...
If God is asking you if you think he is real or not, wouldn't he be real if he is the one asking you? But how do you know that there will be a chance to believe in God? Dead people can't explain what happened to them. It's just a guess.

AwesomeWriter This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 28, 2015 at 7:50 am
Good question. You can't have proof of everything in life. You have to have faith that there's a chance to believe in God. After all, there's a chance for everything: marriage, drinking, playing sports, going to college, etc. So why can't there be a chance to believe in God? For believing is about free will, and so it's your choice to believe; God gave you free will to do that.

AshleySD replied...
May 28, 2015 at 11:51 am
How do you know that a god gave someone free will? Your argument is saying that people in North Korea have free will to believe in whatever they want, but they don't. People are just either born into a society where they have free will or one where they don't. It has nothing to do with a god.

May 29, 2015 at 10:31 am
I believe that my God gave people free will, not that I know my God gave free will. Yes, people in North Korea have free will. But do they have a choice to express their free will when the dictator of North Korea's own free will is being used against their own? DO you realize that, yes, North Koreans have the free will to believe in whatever they want, just privately. They have the free will of thought, and no dictator may take that away. People can, yes, be born in any society, in any republic,... (more »)