Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

#1 drama queen said...
I liked you choice of words and i never got lost. I can relate to what you are saying and YES all the guys go for the blonds*giggles*

smileysdeadvalentine said...
Sept. 28, 2009 at 10:26 am
Aww.. look, there will some one that will appreciate for who you are. sweetie not all guys are like that. all you have to do is keeping hoping and in time you will find the person for you, i believe that every one has a soul mate that in time you'll find him. so hang in there

NessieMarie said...
Sept. 27, 2009 at 10:47 am
DONT LISTEN TO CHELSEA M! she is wrong. not all guys are like that. some guys are scared to not be with someone pretty. but you just have to show them how beautiful you are on the inside. and they wont care about the outside anymore. theyll think your beautiful all together. ive never seen you but im sure you pretty and if a guy shuts you down cause your not blonde with blue eyes or whatever...theyre not worth it hunn.

Chelsea M. said...
Guys are just in it for the bodys when they're young. That's how they all are, infact. You'll sooner or later find a boy with sense and go out with him! Hang in there!

Aitana L. replied...
all girls are pretty in their own way. it doesn't matter if they are 25lbs (exaggeration) or 125 they are all beautiful on the inside

CandieApple replied...
Oct. 16, 2009 at 7:25 am
mmhmm, some guys just don't see it.

Aitana L. replied...
It's true but in time they will notice that beuty has nothing to do with what's on the outside but what they have on the inside.

CandieApple replied...
yeah, i hope i find a guy just like that :)

Aitana L. replied...
I know sooner or later everyone will. I know YOU will too

lonelyboy replied...
hey candieapple, i never had a girlfriend, so, would you go out with me. i don't notice the body, i notice whats inside.and i also noticethe beauty on the inside.

forever_dancer said...
I think it probobly has to do with the fact that boys dont mature till around twenty, and girls mature- sort of- around fifteen or sixteen just saying ;)

flaming skull replied...
I DEFTINLY DO NOT , AND I REPEAT, DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU!!!