Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

Chelsea M. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Guys are just in it for the bodys when they're young. That's how they all are, infact. You'll sooner or later find a boy with sense and go out with him! Hang in there!

Aitana L. replied...
Oct. 15, 2009 at 8:40 pm :
all girls are pretty in their own way. it doesn't matter if they are 25lbs (exaggeration) or 125 they are all beautiful on the inside

CandieAppleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 16, 2009 at 7:25 am :
mmhmm, some guys just don't see it.

Aitana L. replied...
Oct. 19, 2009 at 3:19 pm :
It's true but in time they will notice that beuty has nothing to do with what's on the outside but what they have on the inside.

Oct. 19, 2009 at 4:30 pm :
yeah, i hope i find a guy just like that :)

Aitana L. replied...
Oct. 19, 2009 at 5:17 pm :
I know sooner or later everyone will. I know YOU will too

lonelyboy replied...
Oct. 28, 2010 at 3:25 pm :
hey candieapple, i never had a girlfriend, so, would you go out with me. i don't notice the body, i notice whats inside.and i also noticethe beauty on the inside.

forever_dancer said...
I think it probobly has to do with the fact that boys dont mature till around twenty, and girls mature- sort of- around fifteen or sixteen just saying ;)

flaming skull replied...
Oct. 28, 2010 at 3:37 pm :
I DEFTINLY DO NOT , AND I REPEAT, DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU!!!