Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

Tysondramafreak said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 5:39 pm:
its the exact oppisite at my school...if ur blonde (like me) u dont get the guys. unless ur a stupid cheerleader. then u r hooked for life

sophza replied...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 10:44 pm :
Brunettes outnumber blondes on our cheer team, and the majority are super funny and smart. However, the cheer captain has a smile so big that looks like it will BITE YOUR HEAD OFF not even joking. She kinda scares me...

UnwantedNinja replied...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 2:22 am :
hahahaha Bite ur head !!!! funnii

CarolineF. said...
Jul. 5, 2011 at 7:38 pm:

not always true i have blonde hair and blue eyes. I never really dated anyone, the few guys i dated always dated me to get to my friends and they all had brown hair. It sucked being used like that. Im not a cheerlead but i play ball so

russianreader said...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 2:46 pm:
OMG!!! I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS ARTICLE. All of the cute guys are either gay or they are with the 'popular' girls. what about the rest of us? the girls who are smart, but not ready  to put themselves out there like the populars? we deserve cute cool guys too!!!

angelface0:) replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:20 am :
It's because we're not whores :) most of us anyway. ;)

lime_is_so_sour! replied...
Aug. 11, 2011 at 5:58 pm :
that is soooo true if u dnt wear things to expose urself its like u never get any cool guy. But in truth and fact when some of the populars reach in the world its like they never exsisted!! AT ALL and the nerds so to speak are the ones you hear about.

MalloryR. said...
Jun. 12, 2011 at 12:09 pm:
In my school, the "popular cheerleaders" are a mix of african american, asian, brunette, and blonde. i don't really think it has to do with hair color, its confidence. The "popular" girls are generally a lot more confident, which makes them seem prettier. The "geeky" girls are always hiding, never making an effort to be more confident. in reality, they won't be noticed because they don't try. Also, if you really wanted this article to be taken seriously, watch out for run on sentences and gramme... (more »)

rachelpark said...
Jun. 11, 2011 at 5:25 pm:
Boys like what they see, so that's what they go for. They don't have the patience to go beyond a girl's looks to see them as who they really are. That's why they always go for the cheerleader type of girl, because that's what they think is beautiful. They're just too shallow to consider personality.

alwayskelley This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 10:16 pm:
omg you should come to my school! i have blonde hair and hazel eyes but all the guys i go for always fall for the tiny beautiful flirty brunettes :/ i think we should swich schools sound good to you??

Kobalt said...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 2:26 pm:
I have very fark brown hair and green eyes and the guy thats been flirting with me aleays says if he wasnt dating (whoever he was at that particular time_) he would be dating me. Go figure every one of them is blonde

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:56 pm:
Hey..... I'm brunette with green eyes!!!!!  But anyways I agree with you!!!!!  I've always wondered the same thing!!!!!

khjgvnkanr;io` replied...
Oct. 20, 2011 at 10:44 am :
I think its because of your exclamation points

Fate98 said...
Jun. 1, 2011 at 8:36 am:
It's some sort of law of life that the Man and women never understand each other. It must be the missing 11th comandment thy man and woman are never to understand one another

Bumbleshree replied...
Jun. 1, 2011 at 6:17 pm :
Hey that's funny I like! I know, I'm brunette and it feels like boys drool over blondes but ignore other pretty girls. Sometimes I wish guys could love or crush someone for their pretty PERSONALITY, not hair color. *sigh*

russianreader replied...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 2:51 pm :
I'm  a blonde with green eyes....no guys fall at my feet so it's definatly not hair color they like...

Bumbleshree replied...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 3:59 pm :
Oh. But you have to admit, guys like blondes more. I wish I had green eyes.... whether or not guys even like them

russianreader replied...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 4:07 pm :
yeh i guess...green eyes are pretty...but blue eyes are nice too. but regardless of what men like...all eyes are pretty...(mostly)

Bumbleshree replied...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 4:26 pm :
What's your fav eye color? Mines is green (not surprised!) Sometimes it depends on the boy for which colors look best on a girl. nd the girl matters too!

russianreader replied...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 7:03 pm :
I really like sky blue eyes...but personallyI actually like my eyes. They are green and pretty unique.

Bumbleshree replied...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 10:18 am :

Cool! ur lucky to have green eyes...

Just asking: Do you think your eye color attracts people more?