Perceptive

Allie rae J.
Perceptive
Summary: Reese starts the story in the middle of thirty second street and ends it in a loft right in the middle of New York City. It seems, Reese can't stay out of the middle of things. But would you be able to, if you were in a very powerful gang? Her boyfriend and father were drafted to war, her best friend died in front of her, and all she has left is a busy-bee mother and a bully type of a brother. What she doesn't know is--well you'll have to read to find out.

Carlito1012 said...
Apr. 21 at 12:36 pm:
I only got to read acouple of paragraphs and im already hooked. Great read im going to finish the rest when im home.

WOWritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 14 at 8:14 am:
I read this story with my family. It's a good, action-packed story and I want to see who is killing everybody. Grammar and punctuation could be improved a bit.

GracieblueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I can't wait to read more! I had to stop last night but I had to come back to finish reading it.

writingjunkie said...
Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:17 am:
I loved this book and it kept me reading. Can't wait to read more.

SN3RD said...
Thank you. I just have to decide where to end the third chapter :P

Luv2Scribble said...
This was amazingly good! Can't wait to read more!! :)

JustEat said...
This is so detail and goood. Must book mark and wait for the next chapter

SN3RD replied...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 4:44 pm :
Thanks a million! The next chapters should be up shortly ^.^

WolfofRoses said...
Snerd, this is very interesting and im eagerly waiting for your next chapter. Great writing and keep up the good work. Hurry up with that next chapter.

SN3RD replied...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 4:44 pm :
Thank you so much! I'll stop slacking and submit the next chapter soon enough :P

gingercullen:) said...
YOU HAVE TO DO ANOTHER CHAPTER!

SN3RD replied...
Nov. 3, 2011 at 7:34 pm :
okay i think its time :)

SN3RD said...
Aug. 2, 2011 at 11:27 am:
Please I need as much recognition as possible. If you read this please rate it and leave me a comment. Thank You.

thetruthawaits94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 2, 2011 at 3:24 pm :

This really kept me on the edge of my seat. I wish i knew who did it, but i don't know! :(

There were a couple parts i thought were odd. When she went into the store to get the chips and the newspaper and she tell the guy her macily is dead and he just goes, "oh, i didn't know." Like it was a normal thing that happens on a day to day basis. Well, really what was the point of that scene?

Also, Annie was shot with the gun to her head. I was EXTREMELY shocked to find that she lived... (more »)

SN3RD replied...
Aug. 2, 2011 at 8:51 pm :

Gosh thanks so much for the feedback! Do you think you can reccommend the reading to anyone? I want to post another chapter hoping someone will read it lol. Sometimes, like a few books or mysteries, the author will throw just a few things in to confuse or distract you from something else. And that just may be what I'm doing o.O lol Chapter 2 will be on it's way if i get a few more views

Aug. 4, 2011 at 7:23 pm :

Sorry i didn't see this earlier! i loved reading this! i want more. please write more whether or not you get more views... none of my friends are on the site so i can't tell them about it or anything but i WILL think of something to help you out.

What about the gun thing though? Was that just to confuse me? If not, are you going to take my idea? because the only thing i can think of if annie survives that long from such a close range, she must be some sort of robot/droid! :D

SN3RD replied...
Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:27 pm :
Lol i think i've recieved enough views. Umm and I can't take any of your ideas, although they are nice, Perceptives was completed over two years ago. :)

Icithra replied...
Feb. 3 at 6:08 pm :
Really nice story, great dialogue. The dialogue is exactly the way it would be in real life