New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > Secrets Kept Within

Secrets Kept Within

Kristine J.
Secrets Kept Within
Summary: I held the gun straight out in front of me, pointed at him. My hand was held tightly over it, my hand was clammy and I didn't want to lose my grip. This has never happened before. I never once felt like this before a kill, but then again I never had to kill someone I loved. I slid my finger over the trigger, it used to be comforting, knowing I was about to kill, but now it made me break out in a cold panicky sweat. He turned around and stared down the barrel of the gun. I drew in a sharp breath and swallowed back vomit. I felt my stomach twist. I couldn't do this. He looked into my eyes, my mouth went dry. He shook his head, his eyes pleading. I used to grow strong at that look, used to crave for it. I used to enjoy the thrill of a kill. That was before I was sent out to destroy my loved ones. I felt sick. I knew I had changed a lot since all this crap had started. Now I was being sent on a mission that was sending my emotions into roller coaster mode. What a joy. If I had to do this in order to save myself, it so wasn't worth saving myself. I swallowed another vile of vomit. I lowered the gun, pointing the barrel at my stomach. I stepped back, into the shadows, and held the trigger. I tightened my grip.I wanted to pull the trigger, but I didn't have the guts to. I used to have the guts, when this was what I lived for.

Matt C. said...
Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:44 pm:
That was amazing! It truly captivated and entranced me and I will probably read it again and again. There are slight grammer issues ,but otherwise it is a thrilling book!

dragonbee said...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 10:32 pm:
wow...... there are not words to say how great ,no fantasic that was

JonesychicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 9:37 pm :
thanks!!!:) ill b positng more soon as i can!!!! im working on it now