Unwanted

bo_olsen
Unwanted
Summary:

Rain and her brothers were all super close...until Shadow (the oldest) went off to war, leaving them all behind. When Shadow is killed in action Rain's parents send her off to Prep School, where her only friend is another misfit named Storm.

Rain knows her brothers are alive, she just needs someone to beleive her.

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

bo_olsenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 3 at 9:12 pm
Thanks for your guys's advice! I did write this when I was 10, and wanted to publish it so people could see some of my earlier stuff.

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 3 at 4:10 pm
@bo_olsen Great job! I love the idea and the characters, but like @WriteFreak said, description and background information will help the reader to know what is going on with the story. Other than that, very enjoyable book.

WriteFreakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 9 at 3:27 am
This is a really good book. The only thing I would do is give a little more overall description in the beginning (where they are, why they are going to war, etc.) If I'm completely honest, in the beginning, it's kind of hard to remember who's who without some description. Otherwise, great story.