Unwanted | Teen Ink

Unwanted

June 19, 2017
By bo_olsen PLATINUM, Nampa, Idaho
bo_olsen PLATINUM, Nampa, Idaho
28 articles 1 photo 60 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good"


Summary:

Rain and her brothers were all super close...until Shadow (the oldest) went off to war, leaving them all behind. When Shadow is killed in action Rain's parents send her off to Prep School, where her only friend is another misfit named Storm.

Rain knows her brothers are alive, she just needs someone to beleive her.


bo_olsen

Unwanted


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 3 comments.


on Sep. 3 2017 at 9:12 pm
bo_olsen PLATINUM, Nampa, Idaho
28 articles 1 photo 60 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good"

Thanks for your guys's advice! I did write this when I was 10, and wanted to publish it so people could see some of my earlier stuff.

on Sep. 3 2017 at 4:10 pm
WolfWhisperer0911 BRONZE, Austin, Texas
1 article 0 photos 623 comments
@bo_olsen Great job! I love the idea and the characters, but like @WriteFreak said, description and background information will help the reader to know what is going on with the story. Other than that, very enjoyable book.

on Aug. 9 2017 at 3:27 am
WriteFreak BRONZE, London, Other
3 articles 0 photos 24 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Everybody lies." - Hugh Laurie, House MD.

This is a really good book. The only thing I would do is give a little more overall description in the beginning (where they are, why they are going to war, etc.) If I'm completely honest, in the beginning, it's kind of hard to remember who's who without some description. Otherwise, great story.