The Colorcaust | Teen Ink

The Colorcaust

By LuffyPufy678, lowell, Massachusetts
LuffyPufy678, Lowell, Massachusetts

Summary:

What is you lived in a world, where all colors were sacred, and beautiful...but having color on humans was wrong. This is the world Maulie lives in, and she is a colorful and is in hiding, while escaping the watchful eye of her city who wants all colorfuls de-colored, or dead. The surgury to gundergo de-colorization can leave a person with no body left, for the surgury is not 100% effective...side effects can include being turned into a soilder, or death. Friends you knew once, now turned into soilders working for the city to catch colorfuls and take them in. But is there something much bigger being planned than getting rid of color? Something much bigger that can destroy the whole world?

Brittany B.

The Colorcaust

imagonner said...
on May. 19 2016 at 11:17 am
imagonner, Loveland, Colorado

' its not about winning fist place in the race, its about finishing the race.' don't forget who you are to me.

wow! wow! WOW! this is a amazing idea!!!! very well written, not rushed. Wow! I'm obviously speechless..........................................................................................................

KjStormy said...
on May. 2 2014 at 7:27 am
KjStormy, Melbourne, Other
Wow I love it! I'm hooked :)

KjStormy said...
on May. 2 2014 at 7:23 am
KjStormy, Melbourne, Other
Oh wow this is really good :D

Childofthemind BRONZE, San Marcos, California
this is a really good novel :D

Starstruck_001, Great Neck, New York
I heart your summary it makes ur piece sound really good. :D :D :D :D :D