Lavender Ice

Alexia Renee K.
Lavender Ice
Summary: Aya, an ice planet. Where only hair of the deepest shades of lavender hair are royalty. Where things of earth's past are their present. Where rules are strict, and being a princess is not so easy.

Born into the royal family, Aiyana, the seventh princess of Aya is faced with many challenges a fifteen year old girl should not have to face. Challenges of being forced into marraige by her father. The challenge that many laws are out dated and should not exsist. And of course who can forget that she is the seventh Princess which was to bring end to the Ayan race as told by an ancient Prophet? Of course, Aiyana, being second born, has no power over her future nor the future of her planet. What is a girl to do?

RockGirl182 said...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 2:05 pm:

I really love your story ! Please write more soon, I want to know what Berkley's angle is ! And I agree with Immortal1290 and CarrieAnn13, your dialogues need some work but other why's the plot it great.

Could you please check out my book, The Forgotten ? Thanks :) 

immortal1290 said...
This plot idea is very creative; you definitely put a spin on the cliche. Also, I liked the setting and the characters. A little more description would improve the story; I really want to know more about the planet. Also, you might want to rework the dialogue because it IS just a little bit stiff.

CarrieAnn13 said...

Okay, this is a good start to your novel, but I have some criticisms:

1.  This is kind of cliched.  A princess must unwillingly wed a man much older than her.  I've definitely heard that before.

2.  Work on your dialogue.  Even for royals, it's a bit stiff.

3.  You could add a bit more description; the world your story is set in sounds interesting.  I'd like to read more about it!

AlexiaRenee replied...
Aug. 10, 2011 at 11:00 pm :
Okay! Thanks for the advice Ill use it!