Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > The Wrath of Cece Carol

The Wrath of Cece Carol

Abby S.
The Wrath of Cece Carol
Summary: Clarissa Carol is perfect. At least that's what it seems. Her sister, Cece, is terribly jealous. So jealous, she sends Clarissa to a magical land called Nolava! Will Clarissa ever find her way home? Does she even want to? This is the story of two sisters who definitely aren't perfect... But they have a bond. And that's what's important.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

addictwithapenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 28 at 1:37 pm
1. Make sure to use proper punctuation. There are lots of online punctuation guides that can be helpful. 2. Make sure to start a new paragraph every time a new character speaks. You mostly did well at this, but I noticed a few exceptions. 3. Consider putting thoughts in italics instead of quotation marks to differentiate them from spoken dialogue. 4. I get that this is in a “fairy tale” style, but it’s kind of unrealistic that Cece and Braden would fall in love immediately. Maybe you could... (more »)