Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Warring States: American in Ruin

Warring States: American in Ruin

Ethan L.
Warring States: American in Ruin
Summary:

The bankrupcy of the United States government left a void of command as East Asian investors invaded America to reclaim their cash.  Warlords took the place of governments, fighting government remnants over land and resources.  Mercenaries roam the globe, searching for cash and a chance to kill.  Special Mercenaries have the power to destory the whole earth, if they so choose.

This novel captures the journey of one swordsman as he takes part in a skirmish between government remnants and a powerful warlord.  Experience the action, drama, and suspense of America's twilight years.

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

Chrissiana1320This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 19 at 7:47 pm
It is an interesting piece! I loved how details in your writing made everything come to life, just like Jtatsu said.

kuma429This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 20 at 11:48 am
Thank you for feedback!

JtatsuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 15 at 12:55 pm
I really enjoyed this piece! I especially appreciate your use of details; they really made the story come to life. I could easily picture this as a real anime or manga. Your characters were well developed and believable, and I liked all the different angles you described Tojo in-it makes him all the more relatable. Good job!

Aug. 15 at 1:33 pm
Thanks! You'll be seeing more of "Tojo-San" and his companions soon!