Warring States: American in Ruin | Teen Ink

Warring States: American in Ruin

June 16, 2016
By kuma429, Frisco, Texas
kuma429, Frisco, Texas
0 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Summary:

The bankrupcy of the United States government left a void of command as East Asian investors invaded America to reclaim their cash.  Warlords took the place of governments, fighting government remnants over land and resources.  Mercenaries roam the globe, searching for cash and a chance to kill.  Special Mercenaries have the power to destory the whole earth, if they so choose.

 

This novel captures the journey of one swordsman as he takes part in a skirmish between government remnants and a powerful warlord.  Experience the action, drama, and suspense of America's twilight years.


Ethan L.

Warring States: American in Ruin


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 4 comments.


kuma429 said...
on Aug. 20 2016 at 11:48 am
kuma429, Frisco, Texas
0 articles 0 photos 3 comments
Thank you for feedback!

on Aug. 19 2016 at 7:47 pm
Chrissiana1320 BRONZE, Hypoluxo, Florida
3 articles 0 photos 48 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It isn't what you can do with your strength, but how you chose to use."


















-By me, I think.

It is an interesting piece! I loved how details in your writing made everything come to life, just like Jtatsu said.

kuma429 said...
on Aug. 15 2016 at 1:33 pm
kuma429, Frisco, Texas
0 articles 0 photos 3 comments
Thanks! You'll be seeing more of "Tojo-San" and his companions soon!

on Aug. 15 2016 at 12:55 pm
Jtatsu PLATINUM, East Brunswick, New Jersey
26 articles 0 photos 77 comments
I really enjoyed this piece! I especially appreciate your use of details; they really made the story come to life. I could easily picture this as a real anime or manga. Your characters were well developed and believable, and I liked all the different angles you described Tojo in-it makes him all the more relatable. Good job!