Stained | Teen Ink

Stained

April 6, 2012
By MidniteSwirl BRONZE, Melbourne, Other
MidniteSwirl BRONZE, Melbourne, Other
2 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
Without hate there wouldn't be love, and without love there wouldn't be anything. But that doesn't give you permission to go around hating, so please think before you speak :)


Summary:

Forced into boarding school, Tora is thrust from a life with no friends to a world full of them. But how do you know if friends are friends or if they’re something more? What can you do if your father is one of the most powerful men alive – how can you have freedom? It seems impossible, but born with a fierce, determined heart, there is nothing Anatora cannot do. From emptiness she is thrown into love, friendship and a world so much more complicated then she ever thought. If you were her – what would you do?


MidniteSwirl

Stained


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


on Oct. 25 2014 at 9:47 am
EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia
81 articles 5 photos 1486 comments

Favorite Quote:
To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

Oh, my gosh. I love this story. :) I don't know if you, bit if it's alright to ask, will you be continuing it? Because if you are, I look forward to reading. :) You have such a talent and greatness and light in you; and you're an amazing and talented writer, too. Thank you so much, my friend! For sharing this. :)