Stained

MidniteSwirl
Stained
Summary: Forced into boarding school, Tora is thrust from a life with no friends to a world full of them. But how do you know if friends are friends or if they’re something more? What can you do if your father is one of the most powerful men alive – how can you have freedom? It seems impossible, but born with a fierce, determined heart, there is nothing Anatora cannot do. From emptiness she is thrown into love, friendship and a world so much more complicated then she ever thought. If you were her – what would you do?

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 25 at 9:47 am:
Oh, my gosh. I love this story. :) I don't know if you, bit if it's alright to ask, will you be continuing it? Because if you are, I look forward to reading. :) You have such a talent and greatness and light in you; and you're an amazing and talented writer, too. Thank you so much, my friend! For sharing this. :)