Being Autumn Rae | Teen Ink

Being Autumn Rae

December 10, 2016
By Sofia_Gonz07 GOLD, San Marcos, CA, California
Sofia_Gonz07 GOLD, San Marcos, CA, California
12 articles 0 photos 28 comments

Summary:

Amethyst goes to school every day of the week, like an ordinary New York City girl. She has several friends who she talks with, a boyfriend to love, but the one thing she hasn't got is the ability to speak the truth. Every Thursday at around 4:20 pm, her friends go to the city park and her friends ask if she is able to come hang out with them, unfortunately, she has always got to decline. After 3 weeks of saying no to their offers, her friends grow suspicious of her behavior. She is skinnier each month, like her younger brother, Casper. He has only 4 years of age and his weight is decreasing rapidly. Autumn's family has seen her friends visit more often than before and have grown suspicious, themselves. Do they know? Have they found out? New York City spreads word fast and Amethyst is not prepared to move again. She has already moved 3 times in her lifetime, from Seattle to Massachusetts, Massachusetts to Michigan, and Michigan to New York City. It is about time she fought for her family's freedom, her kind shall never be seen as a threat again. 


Sofia_Gonz07

Being Autumn Rae


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.