Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > Shadows in the Night

Shadows in the Night

Dani R.
Shadows in the Night
Summary: Charlie has no memory of the day her parents were killed, a whole year of her life is missing, then suddenly a tragedy rocks her town to it's core. In a terrible chain of events Charlie is thrown into a world she had forgotten she used to live in, to gain back her memory and to avenge the death of her loved ones, Charlie will go on a journey that will change her life forever.

Kev-GirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:05 pm:

Just finished the first chapter, and this book sounds very exciting! I thought you did a great job so far, though I did notice some grammar mistakes, but that happens, no biggie.

I really like the last line for some reason... :)  

The story itself seems like a great one, and I'm looking forward to seeing how you put this all together!  :) Nice job, Dani!

Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:05 pm:

SkyyeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:40 pm :

Aw, thank you very much!

And yes, I know about the grammar mistakes, I accidentaly posted the un-revised version! 8O

I really appreciate it! Soon as I get my laptop fixed I'm going to repost the fixed version, on which I made quite a few changes to the story.